Sign in to follow this  
MrConway

General Feedback

22 comments in this topic

Players
12 posts
4,531 battles

Just a couple of ascetic comments about the ship viewer.

Regarding the armor viewer, would it be possible to rework the display a bit for T8+ US BBs to bring out the armored deck above the citadel? Currently, on the you have a thick layer as the "Casemate Armor" that starts at the 38mm deck (taking the Iowa for example) and then the citadel viewer which shows the citadel splinter roof of 25mm. I'm pretty sure there is another armored deck (that was visible in the viewer before the citadels of high tear BBs were lowered) between the deck and the citadel roof. Perhaps the upper part of the current "Casemate Armor" could be called "Auxiliary Space" armor in the viewer?

Players
26 posts
3,496 battles

I try to connect but I can't. Say that rhong user name or password. I used the same with normal server and I connect  normal.

can someone tell me why

Players
63 posts
6,668 battles

I'm having trouble logging in at all ?!?

I was able to login once during the first round, after that i have been unable to login ?!?

Cannot login either at round 2, even though PT is updated, and time is well beyond 17:30 CET( I live in Denmark so CET applies)

This was after i ported PT into the WGC ... could this somehow be the cause ?!

Players
382 posts
43 minutes ago, Fluesmaekkeren said:

This was after i ported PT into the WGC ... could this somehow be the cause ?!

It is still timing out for me as well, and I'm still using the old launcher.

Players
3,602 posts
7,323 battles

Can't access either, is this connected to the issues the forum is having?

Players
63 posts
6,668 battles
6 minutes ago, samjames_2017 said:

ive just seen a comment from wg staff on french post that says it is not up till tomorrow they have messed the date up by the looks of things

Cool enough :-)

And well ... everybody makes mistakes somehow or sometime

Funny though I was only able to login once ?!!

Players
2,371 posts
6,683 battles
25 minutes ago, samjames_2017 said:

ive just seen a comment from wg staff on french post that says it is not up till tomorrow they have messed the date up by the looks of things

Was having the same problem, glad this is 'solved' now :)

[-GGS-]
Players
9 posts
2,209 battles

From the french forum......:cap_old:..... :

7 hours ago, Sehales said:

Hello captains

Due to technical issues, the start of the second phase of the public test was postponed from version 0.6.14 to tomorrow, Nov. 23, 16:30 UTC (17:30 GMT).

Thank you for your understanding.

Beta Tester
21 posts
7,151 battles

It would be nice if Wargaming kept us up to date with the PST. I have no problems with it being late but please just update the info on the main WoW site and the forums.

Thanks

• Cool 1

Players
3,602 posts
7,323 battles
13 hours ago, bergfall said:

From the french forum......:cap_old:..... :

Interesting, but I think the time is off (or at least the description), since UTC and GMT are essentially one and the same my guess is it should be up at 16.30 GMT/17.30 CET.

Players
11 posts
2,815 battles

Downloaded the TS twice and twice when trying to log in get the same message about my War Gaming user ID being incorrect but when I test it on a game bingo straight in. WG do something useful and get it sorted otherwise like in WOT I will not bother testing again.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,258 posts
6,795 battles
21 minutes ago, wolfman292 said:

Downloaded the TS twice and twice when trying to log in get the same message about my War Gaming user ID being incorrect but when I test it on a game bingo straight in. WG do something useful and get it sorted otherwise like in WOT I will not bother testing again.

Pretty sure that what you don't realize here is that you have to register another account specially for the PTS, not log-in with your live-server acc.

It's not like it's pointed out in every PTS post on the main page, not obvious at all...

Beta Tester
30 posts
18,560 battles

Can not connect to public update server for 2 days from now. Is something wrong?

Just to mention that I am playing live, regular server without any problems.

Untitled.jpg

Players
7 posts
8,687 battles

Have you already installed the latest update? A new update has been published this morning.

Spoiler

On November 25, from 08:00 CET to 09:00 CET (UTC+1), the server of the public test server will be unavailable due to the release of the update. Update size: ~ 150 MB

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/loose-cannon/

[HAIFU]
Players
4 posts
6,427 battles

Having the same issue. My client hasn't downloaded the new update so i tried it via the repair option.

Receiving the same message now and it keeps repeating. After restarting the Game Center it now tells me that the game files are corrupted.

[JAG]
[JAG]
Players
1 post
6,533 battles

Same issue here. Was able to play 1st round a week ago. Then i selected WGC to manage my test client. It updated test client few days ago. Now when i try to play test - server won't allow my client to connect, stating that i have an older client version and i need to update. But WGC says "Unable to connect...". Same message as https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/91649-general-feedback/?do=findComment&comment=2179258