Sign in to follow this  
Certios

Ships like warspite?

11 comments in this topic

Players
66 posts
890 battles

I tried a few ships, a few premiums and i found today warspite! Thats a dream ship for me, its so accuracy just point and shoot and its not like a shotgun its more like a pistol :)

iam farming the US line becasue i heard the last tiers have good accuracy? Is that false or true? Is there more ships like warspite out there, please give me some pointers, dont mind less armor or so iam almost never showing my side if its not by a misstake but iam Always shooting from the front. Have farmed some in Ijn line also becasue i read they are also pretty good accuracy, i dont like the shotgun effect but its a BB so i have to live with it tho :)

[BYOB]
Players
3,071 posts
11,037 battles

If gun accuracy is the main point you are looking for, then  you can go here:

That topic has all the important data you need to see which ships are similar to the Warspite when it comes to accuracy.

From my personal experience Colorado and Giulio Cesare have good accuracy. Not as good as Warspite though. Nelson on the other hand feels more derpy than accurate.

Players
66 posts
890 battles

I didnt like the Colorado, i havent upgraded it full tho but didnt got the feeling for it, my Mexico i do enjoy and i thought it would be the same, Thx for the link

[BYOB]
Players
3,071 posts
11,037 battles
1 minute ago, Certios said:

I didnt like the Colorado, i havent upgraded it full tho but didnt got the feeling for it, my Mexico i do enjoy and i thought it would be the same, Thx for the link

If you like the NM then you'd love Arizona, as its guns are more accurate. 

Players
66 posts
890 battles

I had the arizonas, bought i before but i sold it lol :) only played for 2 weeks so i didnt know what i was looking for lol

Beta Tester
1,844 posts
2,580 battles

Kind of surprised no one's mentioned the Queen Elizabeth yet, they were sisterships after all..

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,965 battles

Nagato. Doesn't get much more accurate than that from a BB before tier 9. Same sigma value as the Warpite, but with the better base dispersion of IJN BB guns.

[BGNAV]
Players
131 posts
5,284 battles
3 hours ago, Nechrom said:

Nagato. Doesn't get much more accurate than that from a BB before tier 9. Same sigma value as the Warpite, but with the better base dispersion of IJN BB guns.

Everyone keeps saying that, but in Nagato and Amagi I had great problems with their accuracy... The shells were just flying all over the place, so I often had to brawl (something these ships are the worst for). Izumo and Yamato however more than compensated for that - with them the shells fly like one most of the time and if my aim is right, a lot of pain is delivered with each salvo.

Players
66 posts
890 battles
11 hours ago, Nechrom said:

Iam at fuso atm so the next one is gonna be nagato, i heard alot of it and hope its gonna be as good as i read that it would

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,965 battles
5 minutes ago, Certios said:

Iam at fuso atm so the next one is gonna be nagato, i heard alot of it and hope its gonna be as good as i read that it would

It's a big change in the switch between Fuso and Nagato, in a lot of ways.

Going from:

• 12 to 8 guns.
  • 28 to 32 s reload.
  • 1.5 to 2.0 sigma.
  • 356 to 410mm guns.

Nagato also turns her guns slightly faster, has better gun angles and is less visible.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,108 posts
11,650 battles

If you've played a lot of Warspite then the Hood might be a natural progression.

The guns are very similar, although slightly weaker on the Hood.

In exchange you get a hugely tanky ship that does 32 knots, both of which add up to give you amazing tactical flexibility. You can push, change flanks and retreat almost at your leisure.

Sign in to follow this