You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AccidentalDischarge

Reports should be increased

26 comments in this topic

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,300 posts
6,185 battles

Other than being an exploitation tool, reports are useless. The number should probably be reduced

Players
3,592 posts
7,312 battles

Big problem is that reports are limited per day, so play one game and dump 8 reports on one player, no problem, play 10 games and get paired up with 50 x 45% BB, more of a problem.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,404 posts
13,815 battles

Why care about reports? Aside from the ability to get other players chat banned they do nothing.

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
922 posts
11,271 battles

I usually run out of reports in the second game i play ..

[DREAD]
Players
453 posts
7,651 battles

May I counter this by asking that compliments be increased. 

Good play, teamwork, politeness and getting a 'Kraken' (on both teams) soon whittle mine away to zero, whilst I normally end a full day of gaming with five or more reports left un-used

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
5 minutes ago, The_Tyke said:

May I counter this by asking that compliments be increased. 

Good play, teamwork, politeness and getting a 'Kraken' (on both teams) soon whittle mine away to zero, whilst I normally end a full day of gaming with five or more reports left un-used

Yes, increases for both.

[AXIS]
Players
1,091 posts
2,419 battles

I kind of agree. But shouldn't just increase it. What I think they should do, is that compliments should be unlimited. But reports should be limited.

However, for every compliment you give someone, you should get the option to 'report' someone else.

As a counter, remove the automatic part of the chat report this is too open to abuse at the moment.

1 hour ago, domen3 said:

Other than being an exploitation tool, reports are useless. The number should probably be reduced

It does give people to relieve some anger / stress. It might not do anything, people might even know it. But at least you can get the feeling of having done SOMETHING against this *** you just had in your team. And sometimes that is enough.

[YEEET]
Players
1,188 posts
11,247 battles

Usually use all my compliments and rarely use reports except for racism or afk.

Alpha Tester, Players
5,134 posts
25 minutes ago, Corvi said:

got today record , chat baned after 2 min first game with 30 reports , fail div  + dd rekt ^^

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,230 posts
7,310 battles

Well I just got reported for using radar on my DM on a kagero.

Clearly I was cheating and needed to be reported for it.

Seriously, remove this stupid stuff already.

• Cool 1

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
2 hours ago, Corvi said:

you usually get chat banned by second game you play :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
413 posts

You can use mine if you want mate. I have never used one in any game I have played. I should have hundreds saved up somewhere

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,323 posts
9,079 battles

I save my reports for a single person most of the time, and mostly always someone on my own team. Someone plays like a *edit in a higher tier with stats of a *edit then I simply give him all my reports and wish him a good life after the battle. That way I get rid of them in one go. I go into a random, a bottom tier *edit says lets all take c, team says no, he wants to go alone and says it's only a game, it's not ranked or clan battles. So I told him that isn;t an no excuse to act like a ********. He died 1 minute later alone. No comment. Imagine the paradise this planet would be without these types of 'thinkers'.

Edited by Jbnn
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,435 posts
11,419 battles
3 hours ago, lameoll said:

I agree 11 per game at least. 

2 hours ago, LordMeru said:

i need a minimun of 11 reports each game, please provide them

You get 11 of them when your Karma is high enough. (110 iirc)

BTT: Increase reports and compliments for good players only. Reports from Noobs should count less.

[GUNUP]
Weekend Tester
547 posts
26,708 battles

There is nothing more to say then this "little" Screenshot again. Yes @xXx_Blogis_xXx i know that Feeling as you now, same as @Corvi , i was free for 30mins... 18 Reports on me. Today, well done by the "Time" btw. banned until 00.04 tomorrow, by this little annoying Reason : "Banned by Complaints" :Smile_playing:

Instead of increase the Number of Reports, Wargaming should remove the missbehaviour in Chat Reports or at least "LIMIT" this Special Type of Report to ONE per Player. I feel trolled, same as other Players do, because it doesnt matter.... if you play well, if you got a "lucky" Shot on someone, if you help your Team (Support with AA, spot with DD, attacking Treats... ect ect ect...) they just DISLIKE the Gameplay what you did there and spam Reports at you. Why not even taking Care of all them Accounts who are below the Bottom of the Seas Winrate of less then 30% but got 1,300 Games, every possible T10 in the Game but doesnt even have a Clue how to press W to move Forward? Well played then with this "KARMA System" btw. what about the "Zero Tolerance about Racism?" - Thats non existent. There is to much Stuff in the Chat, which is over the Top...

And your "PROUD" of this Zero Tolerance? Sorry but :Smile_facepalm:

asdsad.jpg

12 hours ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

You get 11 of them when your Karma is high enough. (110 iirc)

BTT: Increase reports and compliments for good players only. Reports from Noobs should count less.

The Problem is here Cmdr Cornflakes, at "which" State you are a good Player? If the Karma doesnt count. I rarely see some Players who get 100 Karma and have the "Bonus" to use more Reports or even Compliments. I see some Guys where the 2nd Guns (who are automated) got better Hitratio then the MainGuns or the Torps. And they still sailing along... and sometimes i spend half an Hour on Ebay, find serval Player Accounts for "free" Sale... they are also still playing.

[LOOM]
[LOOM]
Players
417 posts
18,930 battles

Hi Skycat ,Blogis and Corvi . At least when i see you in matches it is o7 and +1 Karma from me ,for you guys .But i also know the feeling getting reported while you got 2k something base exp 3 - 5 ships killed at the end you got 3-5 Karma less . Damm i had times my Karma been up to 140 but now .... well i can still Report 11 times . Even got reported cause i asked a yammy today if i should sink him or if he want his dread Achievment (match already won no need to kill him but i could so i asked ) .Calling me cocky ect. (in my Khaba and yes i sunk him :Smile_glasses:) .

[FRDF]
Players
182 posts
2,810 battles

If I recall correctly even if you dump all your reports to one guy it still just counts as one report? So don't waste your reports on one guy.