Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
darkstar73

Teamkill

28 comments in this topic

[LEGIO]
Players
585 posts
7,553 battles

Hello all :) Hope you all have a great time. I know there have been so many threads over teamkill. But i am so pissed off right now. I was playing with my Missouri. We met a team that were so much better than ours. I did,+ hitmuch but was focused all the time. Had 10 aiming at me as most :D Then all the sudden a friendly New Orleans turn right into my side. He was low helth, some 2500HP left. So he did sink. And I got ink and -1 in stats. What the freaking crap hell is that??? I did sail straight ahead. And then he turn into me?? Why shoud i be pink for that?? I did NOT do anything. And i could NOT avoid him either. So.. What do you guys think of that TK system? OK it´s no big deal to be pink. But in higher tiers people get so salty and rude when they see a pinkie. They EXPECT that i have sunk someone. I got some shots from someone in my team twice after that 

Now i will try some WoWp for a while. Have a great day And good luck in CW

[H_FAN]
Players
1,943 posts
22,536 battles

Must be that you fired at him as collision damage is too little

Players
3,339 posts
5,806 battles
2 minutes ago, Gnirf said:

as collision damage is too little

Oh when you are down to 50 or so the collision damage is gonna take him down. lul this is actually hilarious :cap_haloween:Never thought about it. @darkstar73 It sure sucks and sure is wrong that you got -1 + Pinky for that. But I think, tomorow you can already laugh about it.

[LEGIO]
Players
585 posts
7,553 battles
4 minutes ago, Gnirf said:

Must be that you fired at him as collision damage is too little

I did not fire on him. He turned straight into me. And not my secondary either. Enemys was to far away. And it showed that collision symbol showed. 

[LEGIO]
Players
585 posts
7,553 battles
1 minute ago, ForlornSailor said:

Oh when you are down to 50 or so the collision damage is gonna take him down. lul this is actually hilarious :cap_haloween:Never thought about it. @darkstar73 It sure sucks and sure is wrong that you got -1 + Pinky for that. But I think, tomorow you can already laugh about it.

Yes :) I will. But why are so many so salty in higher tiers? 

[H_FAN]
Players
1,943 posts
22,536 battles
6 minutes ago, darkstar73 said:

I did not fire on him. He turned straight into me. And not my secondary either. Enemys was to far away. And it showed that collision symbol showed. 

well if he burned/flooding and cost him damage the 2475 or so yours pitiful collison damage might take him down (scraping f.e.) or some teammate of yours hit him but made him to 3 health or something.

[LEGIO]
Players
585 posts
7,553 battles
1 minute ago, Gnirf said:

well if he burned/flooding and cost him damage the 2475 or so yours pitiful collison damage might take him down (scraping f.e.) or some teammate of yours hit him but made him to 3 health or something.

Maybe. But why do i have to be a teamkiller for that? That is what pisses me off

[H_FAN]
Players
1,943 posts
22,536 battles
Just now, darkstar73 said:

Maybe. But why do i have to be a teamkiller for that? That is what pisses me off

Well I can tell you that I was in my Mogami deliberately TKd in practise by a Gearing which launched at me from close distance and hit w 3 torps bringing me down to 2000 hp or so at the start of a game, he was first or second in the team rooster afterwards. As I got killed by enemy he did not recieved TK status. that pissed me off. We won the game but as you naturally could not perform it was waste of premcamos etc.

In my mind he naturally got flogged publicly in a very painful way.

[LEGIO]
Players
585 posts
7,553 battles
Just now, Gnirf said:

Well I can tell you that I was in my Mogami deliberately TKd in practise by a Gearing which launched at me from close distance and hit w 3 torps bringing me down to 2000 hp or so at the start of a game, he was first or second in the team rooster afterwards. As I got killed by enemy he did not recieved TK status. that pissed me off. We won the game but as you naturally could not perform it was waste of premcamos etc.

In my mind he naturally got flogged publicly in a very painful way.

That sucks big time mate :( 

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,111 posts
11,654 battles

I've seen a TK to that effect. Don't know if the guy was pink but two allied ships nudged and one was on single figure HP...

[EST]
[EST]
Players
745 posts
18,313 battles
30 minutes ago, darkstar73 said:

Yes :) I will. But why are so many so salty in higher tiers? 

Dunno, haven't noticed it. When i get pink(at will) i usually sail mostly dd-s and haven't noticed much salt about me being pink.

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles

Well, this crap happened to me back in the days of last campaign event:

Do you think this guy got TK status? of course not. Like they never do. That same day I got hit by allie torpedo (and got sinked) 3 times. No one got penalty's. But when I scratch someone with 1 shell... Instant TK recieved!

wows11.jpg

[-TXG-]
Players
2,368 posts
42 minutes ago, darkstar73 said:

Just go and get rid of the pink in a few co-op battles, dd is good, charge fire a few torps and die quick, return to port and do it again....can get rid of the pink in no time. :Smile_Default:

[NED]
Players
4,194 posts
11,706 battles

You are supposed to say "the current system is perfect" OP. Discussing the current TK system is a taboo. You'll never get a straight answer, other than "it's your fault." People are, shockingly for me enough, completely blind about certain situations. "it's your fault, LTP" and that's it. Don't come here to ask for advice about this matter cause you won't get any. You take a good position in a DD, smoke up and shoot the living daylights out of the reds and some braindead zombie is sailing right in front of you while you're RL adrenaline rush and RNG is in your favor: setting the no brainer on fire by accident which he doesn't put out, you turn pink. That's your fault. No argument. LTP. You drive a DD, doing your job and scout and you're being radared by the cruiser behind the island, you flee in panic and leave parting gift drop, make a double strike and 1 camper happens to be 0,00000001 exp -10 mm within your torp range and you accidentally TK it. It's your fault, LTP. You see that same DD from your support position, being shot to pieces and you try to help him ans by some freak accident RNG decides to land 1 hit om him out of 12 on the reds which happens to be his mercy blow. It's your fault, LTP. That's the only thing you'll hear about this matter. My advice: don't take any chance, however quantum mechanical remotely slim for teamkilling. I'd rather let the game lose when there was a possibility to win just because of this horror. When in smoke 95% of my attention is going to potential allied idiots going in front of me rather than on the reds, no parting gifts when in the DD situation and I let my teammate rot in peace when there's the slight possibility of hitting him by accident. Working as intended, right?

I've mentioned this over and over. Yes the truly rotten potatoes should be punished. But FFS 99,99999% of the teamkilling is a mere accident. When I do it I thoroughly apologize and explain the specific freak situation. Or if I did how I screwed up big time. When being the "victim" in the same amount of cases the "perp" apologizes as heavily. For me the case is closed right there and then. I know I'm talking to deaf ears and blind eyes here (I know; it's my/ your fault, LTP) but still I strongly opt for the possibility for a "forgive" option after battle. So you can weed out the accidents from the actual trolls. Which are in a vast minority. And the overwhelming majority of players who made an honest mistake don't have to suffer through x amount of battles in which they are afraid of bumping into an ally, thus making them less effective and punishing their teams for x amount of battles. IMO that way the pink status is regaining it's effect it used to have. I can clearly remember when you were being mocked and taunted in a pink ship. That meant you really screwed up and I'd did anything to prove that was a once but never again mistake. Thus serving it's purpose.

Yes I know; "it's your fault, LTP" For all I care: shove that card in a very dark and damp place. IMO the current system is only annoying people and not really punishing the real trolls.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
4,192 posts
9,509 battles
3 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

Well, this crap happened to me back in the days of last campaign event:

Do you think this guy got TK status? of course not. Like they never do. That same day I got hit by allie torpedo (and got sinked) 3 times. No one got penalty's. But when I scratch someone with 1 shell... Instant TK recieved!

He did, but if you don't do consequtive team damage you don't go pink during battles. However a TK will make you pink after a battle, ALWAYS, no matter how little damage it was.

Seriously, inform yourself.

[BLITZ]
Players
2,073 posts
9,129 battles
15 hours ago, darkstar73 said:

And not my secondary either.

Secondaries used to do team-damage, but they changed that quite a while ago.

I was once tk'd by secondaries before that change.

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles
On 11/15/2017 at 10:32 PM, AgarwaenME said:

He did, but if you don't do consequtive team damage you don't go pink during battles. However a TK will make you pink after a battle, ALWAYS, no matter how little damage it was.

Seriously, inform yourself.

You are the one who should get informed.

Either you get instant TK status or not. If you do damage in total for TK treshold you get pink. You get pink IN battle, not only after as I saw many times in game chat system message for penalty.

But getting hit by torpedos and got sink by allies without penalty when getting pink for 1 shell hit allie is retard.

Beta Tester
4,192 posts
9,509 battles
45 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

You are the one who should get informed.

Either you get instant TK status or not. If you do damage in total for TK treshold you get pink. You get pink IN battle, not only after as I saw many times in game chat system message for penalty.

But getting hit by torpedos and got sink by allies without penalty when getting pink for 1 shell hit allie is retard.

You're quite simply entirely wrong. Any TK, no matter how little damage done, will guarantee you go pink after the battle, end of story.

There's just no discussion about this, it's how things work.

Beta Tester
3,905 posts
13,831 battles
On 15.11.2017 at 10:24 PM, Ferry_25 said:

Yes I know; "it's your fault, LTP" For all I care: shove that card in a very dark and damp place. IMO the current system is only annoying people and not really punishing the real trolls

You get something different from me: If You don't LTP please stop to play, as people who are not even willing to learn how not to TK are really the worst.

• Cool 1

Players
590 posts
On 15/11/2017 at 5:31 PM, darkstar73 said:

Send your replay to Jingles.

It should be quite entertaining to watch, with him commentating.

[NED]
Players
4,194 posts
11,706 battles
3 hours ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

You get something different from me: If You don't LTP please stop to play, as people who are not even willing to learn how not to TK are really the worst.

Thanks bro/ sis. I guess you're an epic 100% WR player who has never ever accidentally set a fire on a friendly brainless ally who sailed straight in front of you while you were in TV in that 1 out of a "million situations RNG is saying "yes." Not even Failmu has done that ever. Really, I can learn so much from you....

Beta Tester
3,905 posts
13,831 battles
10 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

Really, I can learn so much from you....

well, those couple times I managed to sink an ally - usually by torping like a potato - I managed to write a "sorry, my fault..." in the chat and took the TK penalty like a grown-up.

Mayhaps that is something You could learn from me?

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,611 posts
5,167 battles
12 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

well, those couple times I managed to sink an ally - usually by torping like a potato - I managed to write a "sorry, my fault..." in the chat and took the TK penalty like a grown-up.

Mayhaps that is something You could learn from me?

Very much this.

Accidents happen, but confusing carelessness with accident is a perception issue that that particular player needs to resolve.

(Personally, I have never turned pink, that doesn't make me a great player, just one who pays attention to what is happening around him, and yes, I have been TK'd both by carelessness and also deliberately, not frequently enough to annoy for other than the instance of the act, though but I not recall the perpetrator turning pink so it is not automatic on a single TK.)

[DMAS]
Beta Tester
39 posts
9,656 battles

Have to admit that I TK once in a while.... never on purpose - though when I turned Pink yesterday it must have seen like i TKd very deliberate. I was aiming at at DD 4 km away, and could not understand that I could not get a lock on the target. But I took the shot with my Mogami anyway. Was pleased to see 9 or something HE shells land on him. Only then did I realise that he was Green and not Red, also explains why I could not lock on......... Lesson is do not play when too intoxicated by alcohol.

• Cool 1