Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ste100

WoWs Black Friday Deals

110 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[CKK]
Players
37 posts
362 battles

Hi

 

Is there any chance for some nice premium ship deals on Black Friday ?

Just wondering, as many shops and online games will offer some nice deals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
5,609 posts
5,568 battles
8 minutes ago, SeeteufeI said:

I'd love to get a Black.

 

However Black for Black Friday seems fitting, don't count on it. It's a T9 ship, which aren't straight sold (at least not yet), and it's a reward ship you need quite a lot of grind over very long period of time in the unfun gRNGiy mode.

 

Also, first we need to see if Black Friday would be EU thing or not at all this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CKK]
Players
37 posts
362 battles
2 minutes ago, Vanhal said:

 

However Black for Black Friday seems fitting, don't count on it. It's a T9 ship, which aren't straight sold (at least not yet), and it's a reward ship you need quite a lot of grind over very long period of time in the unfun gRNGiy mode.

 

Also, first we need to see if Black Friday would be EU thing or not at all this year.

EU thing ?

I live in UK, and this country is obsessed with Black Friday deals. Today I've found 50+ big offers for Friday.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,328 posts
5,490 battles
Just now, ste100 said:

EU thing ?

I live in UK, and this country is obsessed with Black Friday deals. Today I've found 50+ big offers for Friday.

 

 

Company I work for has been on "black friday" mode since monday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
5,609 posts
5,568 battles
Just now, ste100 said:

EU thing ?

I live in UK, and this country is obsessed with Black Friday deals. Today I've found 50+ big offers for Friday.

 

 

Yes i know, i even see it in Poland in most big and even some small shops, increasing every year since 2-3 years.

 

But WG think it's only in the USA (which apparently equal to entire NA server in their mind). Just like the carnival or even Bastille day (yep, the French national holiday had event on NA, but not EU).

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CKK]
Players
37 posts
362 battles
1 minute ago, Juanx said:

 

Company I work for has been on "black friday" mode since monday.

Mine too :)

Mate sitting next to me just checking deals.

 

I remember last year I bought some stuff in SWTOR during BF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,064 posts
9,086 battles
44 minutes ago, Vanhal said:

yep, the French national holiday had event on NA, but not EU

Next year they also won't have it anymore. Event unification! :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
2,732 posts
10,858 battles
42 minutes ago, Vanhal said:

 

Yes i know, i even see it in Poland in most big and even some small shops, increasing every year since 2-3 years.

 

But WG think it's only in the USA (which apparently equal to entire NA server in their mind). Just like the carnival or even Bastille day (yep, the French national holiday had event on NA, but not EU).

 

That's because France is district of the united states, and is located between the UK and the german districts, basically a few miles east of New York. Or in WG terms, only a bus ride away.

It's not WGs fault that we EU plebs don't have the slightest clue about geography and do not have latest maps and still think EU is on a different continent, although connected to the farthest places on this globe via a magical device called "the internets".

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,500 posts
4,666 battles

Is black Friday connected to Sensation Black 'cos then I'm game. Would be the first time since 2005 but hey..

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
1,818 posts
4,916 battles

Well, since events are supposed to be uniform on the non-RU server clusters, I guess we will see some deals this year. I mean, it is a bit hard to claim that Black Friday is a 'Murrican thing when a lot of European countries have imported the practice...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,182 posts
4,089 battles
1 hour ago, SeeteufeI said:

I'd love to get blacked.

Wow, I didn't know you had it in you!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

cause of steam release i think black friday will be unified through the servers. cause they already have terrible reviews cause of non unification of existing steam accounts. imagine shitstorm it would cause with different deals per server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
5,609 posts
5,568 battles
2 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

 

That's because France is district of the united states, and is located between the UK and the german districts, basically a few miles east of New York. Or in WG terms, only a bus ride away.

It's not WGs fault that we EU plebs don't have the slightest clue about geography and do not have latest maps and still think EU is on a different continent, although connected to the farthest places on this globe via a magical device called "the internets".

 

Well i heard since the great famine Ireland lies in New York, but France?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CKK]
Players
37 posts
362 battles

Yeah, i just checked - year ago NA server got AMAZING Black Friday deals on everything - bundles, doubloons, ships, camo... and at the same time EU server got... discounted shirts ???

Are you kidding me ?

 

In England Black Friday is MASSIVE. Hello Wargaming, you want me to send you pictures/movies from Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury, Argos and 50+ shops from that very day ??

Well, will see, but i hope this year we will get something better. My doubloons are waiting !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,182 posts
4,089 battles
10 minutes ago, ste100 said:

Yeah, i just checked - year ago NA server got AMAZING Black Friday deals on everything - bundles, doubloons, ships, camo... and at the same time EU server got... discounted shirts ???

Are you kidding me ?

 

In England Black Friday is MASSIVE. Hello Wargaming, you want me to send you pictures/movies from Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury, Argos and 50+ shops from that very day ??

Well, will see, but i hope this year we will get something better. My doubloons are waiting !

Exactly! I also have over 90k schmekels waiting to be thrown outta window!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
957 posts
9,499 battles

Last year I think they focused on cyber Monday a bit more didn't they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
744 posts
7,392 battles

I'll be happy if the EU server just gets a discount on american ships. Need to buy a ranger (in preparation for the super bright future of american carrier play from 0.6.14)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CKK]
Players
37 posts
362 battles

I think it will be nice and fair if for 24h everyone is Russia, EU, NA and Asia will get some nice discounts.

Personally i will be very happy to buy 1-2 ships on offer /destroyers ?/ and maybe some discounted premium time.


Will be even more nice if on this day we will see some premium ships which we haven't seen for some time like Perth or Kamikaze.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[H_FAN]
Players
1,939 posts
22,465 battles

Hope for ingame discounts on premiums lots of them as I have almost all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DREAD]
Players
453 posts
7,651 battles
20 hours ago, ste100 said:

Will be even more nice if on this day we will see some premium ships which we haven't seen for some time like Perth 

Permanently withdrawn I think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
2,066 posts
5,827 battles
20 hours ago, piet11111 said:

Black friday is this friday ?

Damn i do not get paid till next week :-(


The American one is the 24th Nov, if that means anything in the EU...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×