Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
philipma

Tracers

6 comments in this topic

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Don't know why you open two threads about the same topic.

I'd personally like to keep the red tracers (and any upcomings ones) exclusive to special commanders like Yamamoto. This way they stand for something important and are not some simple "Lemme put some fireworks on my ship" kind of item.

• Cool 2

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles
2 hours ago, philipma said:

Can we see those shell tracers in the shop or WG or the community want to keep them exclusive to Yamamoto?

No and yes

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Players
2,637 posts
9,884 battles

Let's keep this feature for gold ammo.

Spoiler

Getting seriously again I have to agree with the post above.

[TOXIC]
Players
4,508 posts
11,466 battles
2 hours ago, SeeteufeI said:

Let's keep this feature for gold ammo.

(...)

I know you're joking, but that would actually be the kind of "gold ammo" - whether available only for gold or for both gold and credits - that I would welcome (even if not really buy) in WoWs.

WG has some blatant cash-grabs, but purely cosmetic changes for real money? That's actually what I'd prefer to see them doing instead of OP premium ships.

I still hope to one day see an option to buy a different national flag for a ship (so that people could fly their country's colors instead of the "historical" ones - especially for navies that have no real chance to appear in the game even as standalone premium ships).

I'm sure there would be no shortage of people willing to pay for something like this either as a general option of alternate flag or as extra customization for their fav. ship. It's a pity WG doesn't see the earning potential in something like this.

• Cool 1