Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sgt_macdollar_dk

A dear farewell to a prominent clan member

8 comments in this topic

[CXFDK]
Alpha Tester
33 posts
3,921 battles

Memorial Ceremony

In Memory of a very dear Clan Member who left us to early...

Honor Be Your Memory Ludwig45s...

We All Salut you and see you in the heaven...

• Cool 5

[CXFDK]
Alpha Tester
33 posts
3,921 battles
On 14/11/2017 at 4:57 PM, NothingButTheRain said:

May I ask what happened to him?

The ceremony was beautiful!

He got a heart attack ..... 

[NED]
Players
4,198 posts
11,706 battles

I sincerely hope you appreciate the meaning of my "like" for your post. It hurts my heart to lose a fellow wows fan ant though I don't know him, still considering a friend. My all time motto is still applying: enemies for 20 minutes, friends for life. In my life and work (physician) one of my hardest lessons was: you want to make God laugh? Tell Him your plans. We have absolutely zero squat to say anything in our lives. Please appreciate everything. It can be taken away in, literally, a heart beat. What happened to our friend is exactly the reason I'm having trouble with terms of "getting killed" or "this or that cancer" in game. FFS: it's a game. You get wrecked. But you live to try it another time. In RL there are no second chances. There's only 1. And in a blink of an eye it can be taken from you.  I've seen dozens of people who either are going to lose this final "battle," lost their beautiful partner or had to bury their own children.  I can't phantom their grief, even given the fact I lost my dad way too soon (cancer).

My point is not setting you up my dear friends. Only trying to help you remind the most important fact: enjoy the present moment. It's all we have got. Everything else is merely relative. Yes, fulminate on bad sessions and lousy games. But please, from the bottom of my heart: it's only a freaking game.

Namaste my friend. May your soul find his/ her deserved rest. I will honor you with enjoying the time I have left and as a fellow wows fan: the matches I am granted. Should there be a presence after: raise a beer with my old man please. Bill it on me.

• Cool 2

Players
263 posts
7,579 battles
13 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

I sincerely hope you appreciate the meaning of my "like" for your post. It hurts my heart to lose a fellow wows fan ant though I don't know him, still considering a friend. My all time motto is still applying: enemies for 20 minutes, friends for life. In my life and work (physician) one of my hardest lessons was: you want to make God laugh? Tell Him your plans. We have absolutely zero squat to say anything in our lives. Please appreciate everything. It can be taken away in, literally, a heart beat. What happened to our friend is exactly the reason I'm having trouble with terms of "getting killed" or "this or that cancer" in game. FFS: it's a game. You get wrecked. But you live to try it another time. In RL there are no second chances. There's only 1. And in a blink of an eye it can be taken from you.  I've seen dozens of people who either are going to lose this final "battle," lost their beautiful partner or had to bury their own children.  I can't phantom their grief, even given the fact I lost my dad way too soon (cancer).

My point is not setting you up my dear friends. Only trying to help you remind the most important fact: enjoy the present moment. It's all we have got. Everything else is merely relative. Yes, fulminate on bad sessions and lousy games. But please, from the bottom of my heart: it's only a freaking game.

Namaste my friend. May your soul find his/ her deserved rest. I will honor you with enjoying the time I have left and as a fellow wows fan: the matches I am granted. Should there be a presence after: raise a beer with my old man please. Bill it on me.

Very well put. As you said, 'it's only a game', life is too precious.

Sign in to follow this