Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RobS80

A clan suggestion

11 comments in this topic

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
957 posts
9,505 battles

I am posting this here for discussion first. Its pointless putting it in current update since its not unique to current update and literally nobody goes there.

As a clan in the typhoon league we are bombarded by applicants right now by people with under 50% win rate who just want a carry to get rewards. Can we have a filter please? Like an auto-reject for something that doesnt meet our requirements, and we can then focus on people we may be interested in. I know its literally a few seconds work to click reject but still, it wouldnt be a big ask to implement something.

And from the other side, if people are looking for clans, how about an in game option for them to select for example 'looking for clan' and select their usual play time, if they are interested in CW ,just want to farm oil, just divisions, or just copy paste spamming the looking for clan section of the forums ;)

I am 99% sure WoT has something similar to the last suggestion. I appreciate these things might take time, but as a quality of life improvement they would be super welcome.

Am i alone here? Discuss please :)

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
1,538 posts
9,012 battles

obviously weren't not in the same league as you, but since WG hid the clan description behind a little i symbol we're getting more applications from people nowhere near our modest entry requirement (i'm talking about people with 300 battles in a tirpitz @ 32%)...

[TOAST]
Players
1,986 posts
25,637 battles

Send your rejects to me @[TOAST] Some of these players may be future champions, My clan is in no hurry to be clan leaders (if ever) but, we do think there is a place for everyone.

• Cool 3

[BLITZ]
Players
2,069 posts
9,107 battles

Same here, tough we're only storm league. At the beginning I was quite excited to see the little red numbers in the clan tab.

But as it's 99% of the time <50% WR with corresponding other stats I don't expect much anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I understand that there are many casual players with average stats and I'm totally fine with that.

But why did I bother writing down some requirements when no one reads them??

[TOAST]
Players
1,986 posts
25,637 battles
3 minutes ago, SeeteufeI said:

why did I bother writing some requirements when no one reads them??

Very true, maybe they should get reading lessons before asking to join any clan. :Smile_honoring:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,230 posts
7,310 battles

I have to confess it gives me a bit of satisfaction ramming the DENY button on any 45% player that applies to SCRUBS.

It is quite hilarious to see a massive uptake in applications like that since we entered the typhoon league.

Ye, like I'm going to accept some guy with 9k battles and 39% winrate (and like 15k average damage in his Yamato or whatever) in a clan with an average of 62% winrate. I should maybe message one of these guys at some point. I really want to know what their line of thought is applying.

Spoiler

Also... I'm surprised they can find out how to apply for any clan, much less the best ones. Someone with sub 45% winrates that takes the time to find out how to apply for a clan does not want to invest the time to find out a little bit more about the game he is playing? Because I can not accept that someone with even the barest knowledge of the game mechanics can have such low winrate/damage

• Cool 1

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
957 posts
9,505 battles

Yeah it must be worse still for the more well known clans. We have only been formed like 5 weeks and not many people know of us yet bam, 5 per day without fail.

Supertester
374 posts
3,393 battles

It's a little hard to message everyone who applies that you cannot take them because you cannot provide a spot in you teams for them, and you are not in need for more oil drillers. 

Even if i copy/paste the same message to everyone, they will respond and ask why, and how and when... 

They try their luck but still...

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
2 hours ago, RobS80 said:

I am posting this here for discussion first. Its pointless putting it in current update since its not unique to current update and literally nobody goes there.

As a clan in the typhoon league we are bombarded by applicants right now by people with under 50% win rate who just want a carry to get rewards. Can we have a filter please? Like an auto-reject for something that doesnt meet our requirements, and we can then focus on people we may be interested in. I know its literally a few seconds work to click reject but still, it wouldnt be a big ask to implement something.

And from the other side, if people are looking for clans, how about an in game option for them to select for example 'looking for clan' and select their usual play time, if they are interested in CW ,just want to farm oil, just divisions, or just copy paste spamming the looking for clan section of the forums ;)

I am 99% sure WoT has something similar to the last suggestion. I appreciate these things might take time, but as a quality of life improvement they would be super welcome.

Am i alone here? Discuss please :)

you should really get some of those for a dd player :Smile_trollface: i often see you are lacking them :Smile_teethhappy:

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
957 posts
9,505 battles
1 hour ago, robihr said:

you should really get some of those for a dd player :Smile_trollface: i often see you are lacking them :Smile_teethhappy:

Ahh we have them, we just don't bother to use them ;)

Sign in to follow this