Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HMS_BlackPud

Clan Battles

12 comments in this topic

[BLITZ]
Players
2,616 posts
9,875 battles
3 hours ago, robihr said:

you can get max 2 teams at the same time. so 14 players...

Are you sure/Did you try?

All I could find was this:

[Updated] Clan Battles: Season 1 Imminent!

[...]

Several Divisions from the same Clan may be in the queue for battle at the same time. The results of every battle will be applied to a Clan's Rating consequently after each of the ongoing battles involving the Clan's Divisions is over.

[...]

I always thought that would mean up to seven. :cap_rambo: (theoretically ofc)

[-RT-]
Players
299 posts
19,066 battles
4 hours ago, robihr said:

you can get max 2 teams at the same time. so 14 players...

You can have as many as you want if you have people....

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
48 minutes ago, Kamikazesushi said:

You can have as many as you want if you have people....

think that i read somewhere it was 2 divisions. well if you managed 3+ divisions then i am wrong :Smile_Default:

Beta Tester
265 posts
18,256 battles

According to WG own video presenting clan battles "the amount of teams you can have simultaneous is only limited by the amount of players in your clan" so I guess you can have more then 2 teams

https://youtu.be/pCHqif9Cs98?t=62

Also teams from same clan cannot face each other and it takes 1 clan player with enough privileges in the team (deputy, recruiter, etc) to be able to click the start battle (as normal clan players cannot)

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles

So virtually the maximum is 7 teams.

There is a rule you can not fight the same clan twice in a row, how having several teams affect it?

Lets say all your teams play one round (one battle each) wich clan can not be faced after? None of them? The last who started a game? The last who finished?

[KURLA]
Players
4,367 posts
16,858 battles

Your two teams can play against the same clan in the same session. Happens quite often. Not sure but it may have to be a different team that played against your first team. So if A1 plays against B1 then A1 will no longer meet clan B and B1 will no longer meet clan A but A2 and B2 may still run into each other.

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles

And how does the game define A1, A2 etc... Team lider? Players? Whats if they change? 

This is almost as secret as WG documents.

[KURLA]
Players
4,367 posts
16,858 battles

No idea. I'd guess it depends on division leader, but we do a lot of changes midsession to give everyone a chance to grind out the Stalingrad, so the player change may be counting as a different team. We never played the against same clan with the same division leader in the same session though - it was always another div.

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

does it even matter? i just think that it checks last battle played by your clan (no matter div 1 or div 2) and doesnt match you against that clan (so battle needs to end for MM rules to apply)

Sign in to follow this