Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Henry_Saaiman

KIDD AA NEEDS TO GO

2 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts

KIDD AA NEEDS TO GO .T 7 and t8 cv is almost impossible to play as CV.

Kidd can kill T 10 plane no problem.

Not even the broken Saipan stand a chance .

War gaming you keep [edited]up  with premium ships .and you don,t dare change them because you will get sued .Think before you release .Look what happened to the Graff ZEp and she is still no good

I and the thing is, its T10 AA on DD. If it would be on a BB like the Kii, which i also dislike because of the rediculous AA, you could spot her 12 km away.you can plan ahead, and avoid her if possible. A good kidd player turns off aa, waits until hes planespotted by the cv, then presses P and DF and enfoy even t9 planes, propably t10 planes dropping out of the skies. And the CV gets punished for something he could not plan ahead. He doesnt made any mistake and maybe wants to spot for his team but when it comes to premiums they say: NO COUNTERPLAY ALLOWED So the CV needs to be so careful that the enemy cv has nearly full air control, leats to no spotting, leats to no cap controll because your dds get crushed (theyre spotted and you cant help because kidd is nearby), leats to losing the game. Of course not every Kidd knows that but the fact that this is possible to do by a good player makes me sad.

[4_0_4]
Players
4,336 posts
10,731 battles

Are you done vomiting out all the salt you took in after facing a Kidd? Yeah?

Good, then never come back here :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this