Sign in to follow this  
Andgar1

Looking for a Clan/team

7 comments in this topic

[ANV]
Players
15 posts
6,222 battles

Looking for a Clan / Team of English speaking folks. I am Scottish and have a range for ships for Tier 1 to 9, still grinding for my top tier ships.

Looking for Casual game, Clan Matches and Divisional games.

I work shifts not always on every night.

[DAVY]
Players
1,542 posts
9,021 battles

c8BJQYc.jpg

[DAVY] Our aim is to build a community of players who enjoy playing the game, and want to join in, we are looking for active players who will division, do operations and maybe try clan battles whilst being on discord. If all you want to do is to collect oil and play solo this isn't the place for you.

Joining DAVY is easy :-

most importantly you must be ACTIVE and willing to participate.

have reasonable stats (52% plus).

have a minimum of 1000 battles played.

speak English.

We don't have a lengthy joining process where you have to join a forum, meet a recruiter on TS and play to decide if you're good enough to join, if we like the look of you, you're in, simples...

Beta Tester
334 posts
10,108 battles

International group English language SunTzuWarriors looking for more active players,

18+years old, With Teamspeak, Mic.

We are friendly organized group.

Interested Pm me or visit our website suntzuwarriors.com
 We have casual, competitive groups. So you find what you like.

[ANV]
Players
15 posts
6,222 battles

Thank you for the replys and the PM's. I have this weekend off work and I'm planning on doing a bit of grinding and what not. If I haven't replied to your PM's I will when I get a little more time.

Thank you.

[RNSF]
Players
37 posts
9,681 battles

Hi Andgar,

RNSF (Royal Navy Surface Fleet) is a UK based clan of mature players (I'm 46) who are looking for like minded UK based guys wanting to have a laugh and improve our game/stats in this wonderful game. We're progressing nicely in Clan Battles and are always looking for more members. We don't take our selves too seriously and don't pressure any of our members into committing too much etc as we all have a Real Life. If you're interested please let me know and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Gaza 

Sign in to follow this