Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Butterdoll

Armistice day

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[L4GG]
Players
1,546 posts
6,270 battles

I' ve got it  in the events. but there's no mission or challenge.

started on the10th and today it's thev 11st.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UN1]
Beta Tester
168 posts
4,781 battles

everything is there only the free exp conversion discount is missing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles
2 hours ago, Ulbricht said:

everything is there only the free exp conversion discount is missing

It's not missing, it is elite captain xp to free xp, not ship xp to free xp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,115 posts
11,654 battles

I think I've got an idea of what OP is on about.

 

Somehow I got it into my head that the picture of the Armistice event meant you could win that poppy on a white background flag.
 

All the missions WG have written up in the news are in game... :cap_book:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[L4GG]
Players
1,546 posts
6,270 battles
19 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

Somehow I got it into my head that the picture of the Armistice event meant you could win that poppy on a white background flag.
 

 

Exactly, so, no flag?

Oh, well...

again, no flag.

 

thank you all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UN1]
Beta Tester
168 posts
4,781 battles
10 hours ago, Troublemaker_CRO said:

It's not missing, it is elite captain xp to free xp, not ship xp to free xp

dafuq

why would you convert your elite caot exp to free exp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ONIX]
Players
1,086 posts
9,030 battles
23 hours ago, Ulbricht said:

dafuq

why would you convert your elite caot exp to free exp

 

Missouri? Nelson? Musashi when it finally arrives?

I seem to have missed this btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ALONE]
Players
1,350 posts
10,812 battles
On 11/12/2017 at 0:11 PM, Ulbricht said:

dafuq

why would you convert your elite caot exp to free exp

Because it is easier to have 20-40k captain elite xp game than 20-40k free xp from a game? :cap_old:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UN1]
Beta Tester
168 posts
4,781 battles
6 hours ago, Taliesn said:

 

Missouri? Nelson? Musashi when it finally arrives?

I seem to have missed this btw.

So you convert yout captain exp for that instead of your ship exp ? makes sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UN1]
Beta Tester
168 posts
4,781 battles
2 hours ago, EdiJo said:

Because it is easier to have 20-40k captain elite xp game than 20-40k free xp from a game? :cap_old:

think about that sentence then try again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ONIX]
Players
1,086 posts
9,030 battles
1 hour ago, Ulbricht said:

So you convert yout captain exp for that instead of your ship exp ? makes sense

 

At the reduced rate which is not available at the moment for ship XP? Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×