AUDRAGON

Cruisers one shot dead.

14 comments in this topic

[DLBN]
Beta Tester
152 posts

I hoped that you fixed cruisers to live longer like in early game play.

But now, it is possibel to shot htem down with one shot. Become this game a one shot game for cruiser ?

Please fix that, it makes no fun.

French tier 9 and henri iv are the worst ones. You forgot the armor protection to calculate different.

Only hidenburg plays ok. Armor is disabled for cruisers or wargaming is using a standard model for damage for all ships.

A dd is protectet stronger than a dd..... So please fix that to normal gameplay. We would like to see welcome that.

There was some nice changed in the last patches, so hope you will fix also this problem.

• Cool 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,298 posts
6,169 battles
1 hour ago, Kokuwaja said:

A dd is protectet stronger than a dd

Yeah, I bet it is

[CHAOS]
Players
2,359 posts
10,784 battles
4 hours ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Git gud and l2p.

A cruiser with brain can't be oneshotted (except the rare detonation).

But.... but... the Internet teached me that postings with bad grammar, like the opening post, are always right.. :(

• Cool 1

[SKRUB]
Players
150 posts
13,125 battles

Nah even with a brain, you can still be delecte, by a weirdo angle shoot you will overmatch your armor or the sneaky BB who have better councealment. [:=]

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,207 posts
10,378 battles
21 hours ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Git gud and l2p.

A cruiser with brain can't be oneshotted (except the rare detonation).

Last night I got oneshotted in my Nurnberg while kiting a Nagato.

I showed smallest profile possible and was actively manoeuvring, yet still 3 shells found their way to my citadel.

[BAD-B]
Players
650 posts
2,313 battles
On 11/12/2017 at 6:20 PM, lup3s said:

Last night I got oneshotted in my Nurnberg while kiting a Nagato.

I showed smallest profile possible and was actively manoeuvring, yet still 3 shells found their way to my citadel.

you have 16mm stern and deck armor, the Nagato has 410mm guns ... he will overmatch both and you have a flat citadel armor of 70mm after that ... what did you expect ? he just needs to hit enough shells right in front of your back turret  ... if you had presented some angle so that your aft citadel wall was not flat to him, he'd bounce the shells and you'd get only normal pens ...

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,207 posts
10,378 battles
53 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

you have 16mm stern and deck armor, the Nagato has 410mm guns ... he will overmatch both and you have a flat citadel armor of 70mm after that ... what did you expect ? he just needs to hit enough shells right in front of your back turret  ... if you had presented some angle so that your aft citadel wall was not flat to him, he'd bounce the shells and you'd get only normal pens ...

I was angled.. guy shot me from outside of my shooting range - just got incredibly lucky with his shots / dispersion

[AOD]
Players
9 posts
1,293 battles
On 11/14/2017 at 9:12 PM, lup3s said:

I was angled.. guy shot me from outside of my shooting range - just got incredibly lucky with his shots / dispersion

Yeah that is like plague in this game. Somtimes i wish they made BB guns more accurate soo random no aim noobs stop citadeling my CA with stray shot out of rngenesus rear end. Its rly frustrating when entire salvo lands good 2-3 withs to your bow except of that one shell citadeling you for 1/3hp.

[BYOB]
Players
8 posts
7,137 battles

I really hate cruisers being meat for BB.

Yamato shot one salvo at my Moskva and done 54k damage. ( just a little broadside shown)

54k!!!

Just stupidly high damage, not to mention it destroys my good run and makes me wanna quit.........

[-FC-]
Players
222 posts
9,266 battles

A Moskva is hardly a typical Cruiser ... it's enormous and not very manoeuvrable.  Other T10 CAs seem to do alright if handled well, and live off their DPM.  Perhaps it's fair to say that CAs require a higher skill level?  For God's sake, please let's not reduce everything down to the lowest common denominator.

[POMF]
Players
84 posts
5,767 battles
On 11/11/2017 at 5:44 PM, Kokuwaja said:

A dd is protectet stronger than a dd..... 

309.jpg.5a5b1d17fb631ef6183c94ea0e006f32.jpg