You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Thwackerblaster

Is there a WoW game manual anywhere?

4 comments in this topic

[1701]
Players
13 posts
10,713 battles

I have yet to find a game manual anywhere. I've been playing since Beta test and there are lots of things in the game I don't understand or don't know how to find out about.

I only know about the over matching of guns v armor due to watching a Mighty Jingles video where he mentioned it in passing. But where did he find out about it? 

Another example: I know that it is possible to mark enemy for focused attack and maybe I once knew how to do it but not anymore and I can't find anything about it in game or out of game. Or how to send a message to a specific team mate. It's not that I am asking advice on any of these specifics, although that would be nice, it's just it would be a lot less frustrating if there was a complete online PDF manual. Remember the old days when you got a nice big fat printed manual with the CD? 

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,212 posts
8,134 battles

Overall I suggest to go to WoWs wiki:  http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/World_of_Warships

and especially focus on these articles:

5a0707dfefb26_wikissonasiaa.thumb.png.5e38478ace1d0ec9526620872da07721.png

50 minutes ago, Thwackerblaster said:

I know that it is possible to mark enemy for focused attack and maybe I once knew how to do it but not anymore and I can't find anything about it in game or out of game.

F-key is your friend. Also in battle you can press B to get the radial menu. There is info on keybindings ingame; press F1 or go to settings screen and study there.

50 minutes ago, Thwackerblaster said:

Or how to send a message to a specific team mate.

Right click on playername would be a pretty logical step to start with.