You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ferry_25

Yamamoto Isoroku

9 comments in this topic

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles

Yesterday I won this captain. Happy I accomplished the mission but I'm a bit at a loss as where I should put him. I have all the non CV silver ships and a few premiums. Getting a first blood is very unpredictable for me. It's really a matter of chance and I can't say in this or that particular ship I'm having the highest chance of getting 1. Krakens are quite rare in my case. Not so much of a "killstealer" to harvest them a lot. Yamato popped into my mind at first but I suck in the realm of sucking in that boat. Dedicate him to a premium? Kamikaze R is one of my best performing ships overall. But I already rarely use all my consumables cause I often don't need them. Though I'd say K-R is the ship which gives me the best chance of first blood/ kraken the rewards aren't that hugely important. The torp reload is already lightning fast and the heal? Meh. I either full health survive a match or I get stomped to the bottom in seconds when I screw up. And I could go on forever going through the whole ship tree. but I won't bother you with that.

My question is: what are your thoughts? Why do you place him on that ship? Maybe it'll help for me. Thanks in advance.

Players
746 posts
14,336 battles

mine is trained for amagi future yamato but his living place is in Katori lol 1battle every day

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
2,798 posts
13,895 battles

DD's are probably your best chance at first blood, and maybe very occasionally a lucky shot with the yamato...

• Cool 1

[ROHAN]
Beta Tester
31 posts
27,218 battles

Hi

are there any ne recommendations where to place Yamamto?

BB or tier X cv?

thanks for reply

[4_0_4]
Players
7,605 posts
13,872 battles
11 hours ago, hedgehog22 said:

Hi

are there any ne recommendations where to place Yamamto?

BB or tier X cv?

thanks for reply

Yamamoto? He works best on ship in which you regulary get first blood and kraken.

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,924 posts
19,751 battles
13 hours ago, hedgehog22 said:

BB or tier X cv?

Yamamoto is wasted on a CV. He only provides a single real bonus (-16% plane service time) and that's after getting a Kraken. Everything else is just worthless. Extra consumable? Don't need it. 48% HP repaired? You rarely even lose so much HP in a CV anyway unless you position yourself horribly.

I'd say he provides the most utility in either a BB or a cruiser.

Also obligatory

ThreadNecro.jpg