Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SirCaitlynJenner

Free xp conversion

8 comments in this topic

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
92 posts
6,873 battles

So i am sure somebody already popped this one, but what's the point of this super special commander xp to free xp events? Are we never gonna be able to get 35:1 on shifu xp again? 

Also why would anyone convert commander xp to free in the first place?

• Cool 2

[H_FAN]
Players
1,943 posts
22,536 battles

Agree just stupid, would not even for free , elite XP is the most important treasure in game

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,194 posts
11,706 battles

My guess is it'll come back in the future. Discount on free XP conversion pops up every now and then. I find it way too expensive though.

[DC-DK]
Players
2,066 posts
23,555 battles
1 hour ago, Ferry_25 said:

My guess is it'll come back in the future. Discount on free XP conversion pops up every now and then. I find it way too expensive though.

Totally agrees, same reason I have roughly 19.250.000 elite XP never to be converted... It would cost a fortune in doubloons to do that.

[5MURF]
Players
54 posts
1,037 battles

if you have a decent EXP-Collector like Sims it would be smarter to buy flags with Papa-Papa included. Then u get more out of your money, especially with alle the flags out of the missions that multiply them it makes you able to get like 3k to 6k Free EXP out of a single game. Alrdy earned the Missouri by doing that - though I'm crap at playing her, but the old lady is fun :Smile_teethhappy:

[H_FAN]
Players
1,943 posts
22,536 battles
6 hours ago, _artista_ said:

if you have a decent EXP-Collector like Sims it would be smarter to buy flags with Papa-Papa included. Then u get more out of your money, especially with alle the flags out of the missions that multiply them it makes you able to get like 3k to 6k Free EXP out of a single game. Alrdy earned the Missouri by doing that - though I'm crap at playing her, but the old lady is fun :Smile_teethhappy:

Absolutely , but remember to just count the extra XP not per game but the effects that the flags do. But it is also a question of time. But I agree with you completely that good usage of FreeXP flags,f.e. when it is also 100% first win etc can do a lot. Use ships that you also perform good in. I use them therefor more in Kutuzov than in higher tier ships that I often do badly in, at least when I lose. Tirpitz, bonus camo from mission and Anshan are also good freexp earners. I have only converted a few times. however now at the Halloween crates you could recieve 20000 XP in a container at a reasonable prize at least. (If you bought the max packages). So it is as you say dependant on what you have, and do not spend FreeXP unnecessary. 

[TOAST]
Players
1,991 posts
25,644 battles
On 10/11/2017 at 10:17 PM, SirCaitlynJenner said:

Also why would anyone convert commander xp to free in the first place?

The most annoying part of this is, they want you part with doubloons too.

And for WG to rip off players that worked hard to get elite captains on a weekend of Armistice, is immoral.

Ship XP conversion would have been respectful to many players that never fail to donate to charities of our fallen heroes.

We may only be players of wargames but many of us research the history of the ships we play and feel humble when we realise what those sea fairing men and women suffered at times of War.

Shame on you @WG @Tuccy. @Sub_Octavian :Smile_sad: 

WG, As a mark of respect, donate all the money you made on armistice day conversions to Charities for sailors around Europe.

For the Royal Navy and Marines Charity Donate Here

Add a navy charity for your country.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this