Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Kaigun_Chusa_Lee

Aslains mod pack update.

4 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
3,367 battles

Hello everyone,

I downloaded Aslains mod pack a few days ago and it had a mod inside which changed the ships countries flag to the flag of that time (Rising sun, kriegsmarine) however I have downloaded the update and now cant seem to find them? Do I need to get the mod from somewhere else now if so where please?

Thanks,

Lee.

P.S: What mods are recommended from Aslains mod pack, I have never really used mods before.

[BYOB]
Players
3,052 posts
10,992 battles
13 minutes ago, Kaigun_Chusa_Lee said:

Hello everyone,

I downloaded Aslains mod pack a few days ago and it had a mod inside which changed the ships countries flag to the flag of that time (Rising sun, kriegsmarine) however I have downloaded the update and now cant seem to find them? Do I need to get the mod from somewhere else now if so where please?

Thanks,

Lee.

P.S: What mods are recommended from Aslains mod pack, I have never really used mods before.

Every time Wargaming updates the game, the modpack has to be updated too. Oftentimes the modmakers do not update their mods, like in your case the flag mod, at the same time as Aslain. So he has to add the mods that are updated at a later time.

Just be patient, and check his page every day to see whether the flag mod has been added back to the pack.

I advise you to get two mods, MonstroMarkers and Info Panel (Enemy).

MonstroMarkers will show you which enemies are on fire and also which allies use which consumables.

Info Panel (Enemy) will show you the data of a targeted enemy like max speed, range of guns, range of torps, detectability. All very useful information.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
913 posts

I share your frustration I love having the historical flags and it sucks losing each update and for some reason they seem to be among the last to be updated and added to the mod packs

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this