You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
The_Tyke

Steven Seagal

5 comments in this topic

[HOO]
Beta Tester
680 posts
5,767 battles

I really don't know what WG thought they were doing anyway when they introduced a 10th rate 'luvvie' as a Captain when there are so many brave historical figures (irrelevant of their allegiance) that are infinitely more worthy.  :Smile_honoring:

For me, I refused to even acknowledge his existence in my port and wish that I could've dismissed him from the start. Hopefully now he'll be getting a 'Dishonourable Discharge' and never darken my Wardroom ever again. :etc_red_button:

[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,127 posts
27,855 battles
On 10/11/2017 at 9:24 AM, Kevbar said:

For me, I refused to even acknowledge his existence in my port and wish that I could've dismissed him from the start. Hopefully now he'll be getting a 'Dishonourable Discharge' and never darken my Wardroom ever again

Same here, I created an Isaac Kidd (Captain of the USS Arizona, who died on the bridge when the ship was bombed at Pearl harbour)) replacement Name and Image in place of Steven Seagal,

World_of_Warships_Screenshot_2017.11.10_

I also replaced Jack Dunkirk with David Beatty from the Battle of Jutland.

Having true heroes is more pleasant than fake wannabes.

Another hero for Russian players.Admiral Sergie Gorshkov. 

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
454 posts
8,396 battles

I salute you @iJoby 

I had no idea that was possible. Someone was asking in the Gameplay forum about changing the captain names just a couple days ago

• Cool 1

[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,127 posts
27,855 battles
2 hours ago, The_Tyke said:

Someone was asking in the Gameplay forum about changing the captain names just a couple days ago

I did reply to them, with a link on "HOW TO DO" but they want it all done for them via WG with an addon to the game.