Server Downtime 21/02 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SilbannacusII

Looking for a team

13 comments in this topic

Players
14 posts
13,100 battles

Hello. I'm looking for a team with people speaking english or swedish. I have a win rate around 51%, and below average over 6000 games with about 42,000 in average damage.

My recent stats are higher. Last 7 days my average damage is 85,000 with a win rate of 56%. As of lately I played lots of games with ships I like playing. I like playing cruisers such as Zao, Hindenburg, Moskva but I also like playing destroyers where my favourite is Khabarovsk but also the Shimakaze. I have every Tier 10 ship currently available where I sometime play battleships, but have some problems adjusting my aim going from cruisers/destroyers to battleships.

I'm looking for a team with people who play regularly, who play to win, who wants to improve their performance individually and as a team. I'm not looking for teams where a majority of players are under my recent stats. 

Beta Tester
334 posts
10,108 battles

International group English language SunTzuWarriors looking for more active players, 18+years old,

With Teamspeak, Mic.

We are friendly organized group.

Interested Pm me or visit our website suntzuwarriors.com

We have casual, competitive groups. So you find what you like.

[PRIDE]
Beta Tester
206 posts
6,956 battles

Hi Silbannacusll 

My clan the After Work Fun are looking for fun type players. 

We have a large range of players from Canada to China we speak English, we have 60% to 45% win rates. And we do clan wars most of the time.

If it sounds I've sent you an invite.

Cheers mate 

[DAVY]
Players
1,556 posts
9,150 battles

well your recent stats aren't as good as you said (last 35 days only 54% - last 7 days 52.6%) so i doubt a really good clan will take you, so you might need to review your demands.

Players
14 posts
13,100 battles
11 hours ago, Salentine said:

well your recent stats aren't as good as you said (last 35 days only 54% - last 7 days 52.6%) so i doubt a really good clan will take you, so you might need to review your demands.

Is that why you hide your stats? 

[DAVY]
Players
1,556 posts
9,150 battles
2 hours ago, SilbannacusII said:

Is that why you hide your stats? 

well for one thing i'm not the one looking for a clan, and two, i made you an offer on your duplicate post about a position in my clan, so of course i checked your stats.

Players
14 posts
13,100 battles
3 minutes ago, Salentine said:

well for one thing i'm not the one looking for a clan, and two, i made you an offer on your duplicate post about a position in my clan, so of course i checked your stats.

You made me an offer even if I'm not as good as I say I am? You thought I am good enough for your clan, but I'm not confident your clan is right to me. That I base on stats of your clan members, and the fact I saw members of your clan in game. As an example as it was more recent last night 3 of your members played in a division, and they were first to die... and yes, they were on my team and we struggled a win 3 bb's short. My stats have gone down a little the last days mainly because I find myself surrounded by people who die way too easy!

[DAVY]
Players
1,556 posts
9,150 battles

of course you did, since nearly all of us were in clan battles for most of the evening, but whatever, i've changed my mind we don't need drama queens in our clan, even if they do think they're better than they are, good luck with your search...

Players
14 posts
13,100 battles
29 minutes ago, Salentine said:

of course you did, since nearly all of us were in clan battles for most of the evening, but whatever, i've changed my mind we don't need drama queens in our clan, even if they do think they're better than they are, good luck with your search...

Am I supposed to feel bad when you no longer want me after me rejecting you? Talking of skill, open your stats for people to see... 

[DAVY]
Players
1,556 posts
9,150 battles

again, i'm not the one looking for a clan, but i wouldn't want to lower our clan average by having you join, so like i said, good luck in your search

Sign in to follow this