Sign in to follow this  
SilbannacusII

Looking for a team

6 comments in this topic

Players
14 posts
12,708 battles

Hello. I'm looking for a team with people speaking english or swedish. I have a win rate around 51%, and below average over 6000 games with about 42,000 in average damage.

My recent stats are higher. Last 7 days my average damage is 85,000 with a win rate of 56%. As of lately I played lots of games with ships I like playing. I like playing cruisers such as Zao, Hindenburg, Moskva but I also like playing destroyers where my favourite is Khabarovsk but also the Shimakaze. I have every Tier 10 ship currently available where I sometime play battleships, but have some problems adjusting my aim going from cruisers/destroyers to battleships.

I'm looking for a team with people who play regularly, who play to win, who wants to improve their performance individually and as a team. I'm not looking for teams where a majority of players are under my recent stats. 

Players
1 post
523 battles

Hello SilbannacusII,

Clan OLEUM is a multi-national English speaking clan. We are a casual clan with Commanders of varying levels of skill.

We encourage and assist all members.

Interested? Check us out

Regards

Beta Tester
334 posts
10,108 battles

International group English language SunTzuWarriors looking for more active players,

18+years old, With Teamspeak, Mic

. We are friendly organized group.

Interested Pm me or visit our website suntzuwarriors.com
 We have casual, competitive groups. So you find what you like.

Sign in to follow this