You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Guillotine

Weapon lock bug

12 comments in this topic

[AAO]
Players
397 posts
7,137 battles

Weapon lock has been bugging out ALOT lately, i can make the lock to direction of desire and then suddenly at some point of session its stuck. I cant release the lock by any means, ctrl-x, alt-x or just x, nothing works.

Is there way to disable this combo so i cant use it? I couldnt find it from controll section of setup?

Players
120 posts
4,138 battles

I've had something similar recently, very frustrating. In my case I had locked the guns point blank while making a turn - when I unlocked them they would rotate but the elevation was stuck point-blank. Not had it happen since.

[AAO]
Players
397 posts
7,137 battles
1 hour ago, Crow_Eschatologist said:

I've had something similar recently, very frustrating. In my case I had locked the guns point blank while making a turn - when I unlocked them they would rotate but the elevation was stuck point-blank. Not had it happen since.

Last season ranked R1 denied cuz of this bug, required 40games to reach R1 after that bug.

Last night in CB had the bug again so fun and engaging.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,102 posts
11,613 battles

This has happened since forever for me. Seems like it's after playing awhile without resetting the game and it'll bug out.

[-5D2-]
Players
492 posts
3,644 battles

Had it really badly the last 3-4 patches, however, with this patch at least I don't need to restart WoWs for it to be reset but ye it can be a real hinderance to close quarters shooting.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,282 posts
9,504 battles

Right click on mouse (same key that let's you look around when you're zooming in the gun sights) seems to fix the issue. If you notice your guns are locked and you can't zoom into gunnery sights, right click mouse button.

Players
2,339 posts
6,638 battles
20 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Right click on mouse (same key that let's you look around when you're zooming in the gun sights) seems to fix the issue. If you notice your guns are locked and you can't zoom into gunnery sights, right click mouse button.

I will try this, thanks :Smile_great:

[AAO]
Players
397 posts
7,137 battles
2 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Tryed this, also mouse wheel scrolling and shift ( key for gunnery view ), Nothing worked.

Few times i had this issue it went away by zooming with wheel, other time pressing alt+X and after that ctrl+X. Now nothing worked:Smile_facepalm:

[LOBUZ]
Beta Tester
1,044 posts
5,521 battles
2 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Worked for me too, but I'm not sure if this is real solution or just an accident.

Beta Tester
506 posts
5,262 battles
11 hours ago, Guillotine said:

Tryed this, also mouse wheel scrolling and shift ( key for gunnery view ), Nothing worked.

Few times i had this issue it went away by zooming with wheel, other time pressing alt+X and after that ctrl+X. Now nothing worked:Smile_facepalm:

I had this.

the only way i have found that works is trying all the lock combinations at the same time as free look camera (RMB) repeatedly. 

Though it has taken anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to get it to unstick.