Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
smoothpop1

can i please have the WoWS launcher back

1 comment in this topic

Question

Players
6 posts
1,014 battles

so i took the bait as i occasionally play wot too and clicked on the wargaming.net center and asked it to install. a minute later and ive imported all my games however it is insisting that all games require an update for me to play them (wrong the wows launcher was ready for me to play when i clicked on the wgc news thingy) wouldnt be a problem if it was actually able to download these alleged updates it requires however it just says "unable to install updates press retry to try again" then it will constantly repeat that every 60 seconds.

i assumed that just uninstalling the WGC i could go back to having two simple and functional launchers but apparently the shortcuts and launchers are disabled now and launching the games via their exe get to login screen but it just results in 3 minutes of loading wheel then nothing it just sits back on the login screen.

having deleted both games and all wgc stuff from my computer i am now reinstalling wot with the functional wot only launcher however the wows installer despite having a wows logo and being called wows installer it just loads up the wgc installer.

would appreciate it if anyone has any ideas on how to get back the plain and simple wows installer. ive tried going to NA and asia websites with the intention of getting localisation files but i get the same thing.

i have submitted a ticket but going by my experience dealing with support from wot i dont really wanna wait 5 days to actually get any help

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Sign in to follow this