Kandly

Update 0.6.13 - General Feedback

9 comments in this topic

[OP]
Beta Tester
253 posts
17,241 battles

HI Kandly :)

I really like the new colors from the clans wich ended in different leagues.

However. The Typhoon leagues are not visible for me as i have mild form of colorblindness. I tried changing it with the colorblindness mode, but that makes the rest of the game colors wich don't compare to reality at all.
For me the typhoon league is basically white

I'd reccomend changing the colours to primary colours instead of making tertriary color like mint green or something like that. (know it because clan mates told me)
f.e. Squall (Bronze/brown)
Gale (silver/Grey)
Storm (Gold/Yellow)
Typhoon (Platinum/Purple)

The first three are allready like that, yet the Typhoon isnt.

Looking forward to see the change.

[BAD-B]
Players
738 posts
2,427 battles

Rental ships are gone from my port, however I did not find any option or filter for this, so I guess that's a bug ?

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,424 posts
2,332 battles
2 hours ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

Rental ships are gone from my port, however I did not find any option or filter for this, so I guess that's a bug ?

You'll have to play one battle for the new rental ships to be given to you.

[BAD-B]
Players
738 posts
2,427 battles
57 minutes ago, MrConway said:

You'll have to play one battle for the new rental ships to be given to you.

So at the moment I am fine ... I do not want them to clutter my port, there's no option to hide them (STILL !!!) so basically you want me to NOT play the game to not get annoyed by them ...

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,424 posts
2,332 battles
28 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

So at the moment I am fine ... I do not want them to clutter my port, there's no option to hide them (STILL !!!) so basically you want me to NOT play the game to not get annoyed by them ...

We know that many people requested a port filter for them, but implementing that takes away development time from more important things. But in any case I will make sure to mention it again.

[BAD-B]
Players
738 posts
2,427 battles
54 minutes ago, MrConway said:

We know that many people requested a port filter for them, but implementing that takes away development time from more important things. But in any case I will make sure to mention it again.

Because the Tech Tree redesign was important and did not take development time ... and there are several other examples (like that bloody useless news section in the client) ....

Don't try to argument with that crap of an excuse when there are long term issues that WG is ignoring ....

• Cool 1

Players
42 posts
1,737 battles

Bad lagging. Friends have severely damaged and even killed teammates. (This shouldn't be here, as the problem exists since the release of the game). Oh, and yes, I just had this case in my Nagato. No, I am not trying to mask my teamkill (if I would teamkill, why would I announce it here, what the heck?). Please fix the lag issues.

P.S. I have everything the game requires to run without lag.