Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
majogl

Economics getting funny

7 comments in this topic

[WGP2L]
Alpha Tester
132 posts
3,108 battles

Hey there.

*puts tin foil hat on*

I just wanted to ask if anyone is noticing a decrease in credit rewards lately. Not long ago, cca 2 weeks, when I was grinding credits for new ships, I used to get around 500-600k raw per a good battle with the Atago or Alabama. Right now ive had a couple of awesome battles and I can't get above 400k raw per battle. (the flag/camo/signals are unchanged between the examples)

Since holidays are fast approaching, my tinfoil hat whispers in my ear, that could be rewards are being lowered stealthily to "encourage" people to spend real money (a strategy Gaijin ent. for example is particularly fond of), considering the credit-doubloons packs are still on sale in the shop. Am I just being paranoid, or did anyone else notice this phenomenon?

Thanks

*keeps tinfoil hat on*

• Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
1,943 posts
22,590 battles

Tinfoil on OP.

However from time to time the mechanisms behind the reward systems may undergo changes and various ships get changes but WG tends to publish these in updateinfos etc. 

So advice you to always read patch notes etc.

Players
3,607 posts
7,323 battles

Could it be a change in team composition, if a few weeks ago the OP was mostly facing T10 and is now mostly facing T6 would that account for the difference?

[WGP2L]
Alpha Tester
132 posts
3,108 battles
10 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

No change.

And raw 500-600k in a Tier VIII premiums are rare.

Well for me they were rather common... On great battles i got more than a million... like so 

https://replayswows.com/replay/8274

[-HUN-]
Players
737 posts
8,321 battles

I had doubts about this but I just had a game in my Kutuzov where I made more than 2k base XP with good dmg and planes shot down and only made 350k credits minus service cost so basically 250k credits. And it's hilariously low in a TX game.

Fiji in a T8 game: 40k netto credit income. WTF?

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
14,751 posts
10,885 battles

And? Look at what you did.

If you still cannot understand it, post it here and we will explain it to you.

Sign in to follow this