Karaya32

(EU)Casual tryhard looking for a clan.

13 comments in this topic

[B0TS]
Players
6 posts
8,156 battles

Ahoy salty comrades!

I am a 24yr old WoWs EU player, who likes to tryhard for the win every battle he plays, but still loves enjoying the game as much as humanly possible. I am looking for a clan of similarly wired players, to paddle some broadsides and spread the salt around the seas, because, like everything else, its more fun if you do it with more people.

The catch is that I dont have a lot of free time laying around. I go to uni, work a sidejob at irregular times, do a lot of sports, travel around the country, hang out with friends(yes, I do have a semblance of social life), and most of those things will usually have priority before gaming/eventual clan related activities like trainings or CW. That being said, should I have the time to participate in such things, I would very much enjoy it. So, you see, if your clan is at all serious about attending practices, regular activity and such, then I am probably not a good fit.

I would say I am a fairly skilled, definitely above average to good player. My stats:https://wows-numbers.com/player/505163779,Karaya32/ http://www.wowstats.org/stats/eu/karaya32/

I dont really main anything, I play all of the available lines there are, because I like variability and versatility, but my strongest class probably are cruisers. I dont have any T10 ship yet, but I am halfway thru Gearing grind and about to start my Shima grind. I do have plenty T8s with upgrades and decent commanders. I do have TS3 and a mic(rather shitty one, likely going to upgrade soonish). My communicative English is fine. Considering my time limitations, I am probably looking more for a way to spend my oil and find fun new divmates than to rock some CW, however I am open to new possibilities :). I am also active on steam.

So, if you think I might be a fit for your clan, then I am looking forward to hearing from you, if not, well then see you on the high seas!

Cheers!

Karaya32

Players
9 posts
2,915 battles

Hey comrade!

Me and a couple other mates are also at uni and probably have a similar amount of free time to play. We usually play a every weekend and some days during the week but obvs work comes first so sometimes I wont play for a week. We have 17 people at the moment and are looking for people with WR of 55% or higher so you fit the bill! Just look up YEEET in the clan search and ill accept the application asap if you want in.

Players
85 posts
351 battles
11 hours ago, Karaya32 said:

Ahoy salty comrades!

I am a 24yr old WoWs EU player, who likes to tryhard for the win every battle he plays, but still loves enjoying the game as much as humanly possible. I am looking for a clan of similarly wired players, to paddle some broadsides and spread the salt around the seas, because, like everything else, its more fun if you do it with more people.

The catch is that I dont have a lot of free time laying around. I go to uni, work a sidejob at irregular times, do a lot of sports, travel around the country, hang out with friends(yes, I do have a semblance of social life), and most of those things will usually have priority before gaming/eventual clan related activities like trainings or CW. That being said, should I have the time to participate in such things, I would very much enjoy it. So, you see, if your clan is at all serious about attending practices, regular activity and such, then I am probably not a good fit.

I would say I am a fairly skilled, definitely above average to good player. My stats:https://wows-numbers.com/player/505163779,Karaya32/ http://www.wowstats.org/stats/eu/karaya32/

I dont really main anything, I play all of the available lines there are, because I like variability and versatility, but my strongest class probably are cruisers. I dont have any T10 ship yet, but I am halfway thru Gearing grind and about to start my Shima grind. I do have plenty T8s with upgrades and decent commanders. I do have TS3 and a mic(rather shitty one, likely going to upgrade soonish). My communicative English is fine. Considering my time limitations, I am probably looking more for a way to spend my oil and find fun new divmates than to rock some CW, however I am open to new possibilities :). I am also active on steam.

So, if you think I might be a fit for your clan, then I am looking forward to hearing from you, if not, well then see you on the high seas!

Cheers!

Karaya32

otkuda si?

[BOATY]
Players
255 posts
2,894 battles

It is just great to have a group of active people that have fun in battles.
If you wanted to join divisions or clan play join SunTzuWarriors.
Friendly organized group play,18+,ts3, mic.
 Interested Pm me or visit our website suntzuwarriors.com

We have casual, competitive groups. So you find what you like :)

[F1GHT]
[F1GHT]
Beta Tester
21 posts
6,198 battles

Hey, you sound like a decent chap.

F1GHT is a clan for tryhards ;-) We are not stat obsessed, but we are looking for peopel of similar skill to have fun divisions.

No Clanwars, no Trainings, just daily casual randoms with English spoken teammates on our own TS.

Apply ingame if interested!

[B0TS]
Players
6 posts
8,156 battles
On 7. 11. 2017 at 4:54 PM, TheBananaKing5 said:

Hey comrade!

Me and a couple other mates are also at uni and probably have a similar amount of free time to play. We usually play a every weekend and some days during the week but obvs work comes first so sometimes I wont play for a week. We have 17 people at the moment and are looking for people with WR of 55% or higher so you fit the bill! Just look up YEEET in the clan search and ill accept the application asap if you want in.

Thank for your message! I have gotten quite a few responses to this thread, so I am now going through all of them and considering my options :)

Thanks again for contacting me and see you around!

[B0TS]
Players
6 posts
8,156 battles
On 10. 11. 2017 at 9:14 AM, Its_Maverick said:

Hey there! 

Shiver Me Timbers -SMT- are a semi-pro clan that does very good at Clan Battles.. check us out!

1FD0D9AE-CC42-461D-B485-4F044CE713E5.jpeg

Hey buddy, thanks for checking me out, I will make sure to check your clan out! I am mostly going through all of the messages right now and considering my options!

See ya! :)

[B0TS]
Players
6 posts
8,156 battles
On 10. 11. 2017 at 0:21 AM, ChroTal said:

Hey, you sound like a decent chap.

F1GHT is a clan for tryhards ;-) We are not stat obsessed, but we are looking for peopel of similar skill to have fun divisions.

No Clanwars, no Trainings, just daily casual randoms with English spoken teammates on our own TS.

Apply ingame if interested!

Hey, why thank you!

Also, thanks for checking out my post, I will check out your clan as well! I am now going through all of the messages I got and considerign my options, and might take me some time.

See ya! :)

[B0TS]
Players
6 posts
8,156 battles
On 8. 11. 2017 at 11:42 AM, TerTerro said:

It is just great to have a group of active people that have fun in battles.
If you wanted to join divisions or clan play join SunTzuWarriors.
Friendly organized group play,18+,ts3, mic.
 Interested Pm me or visit our website suntzuwarriors.com

We have casual, competitive groups. So you find what you like :)

Hi, 

thanks for your reply! :)

I will definitely check out your clan! :)

See ya!

Sign in to follow this