Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
jako737

Question on India Delta flag

7 comments in this topic

[WGP2W]
Players
62 posts
7,185 battles

Hello everybody,

Would be anybody able to clarify me the following:

Does the India Delta flag increases the amount of HP pool that can be healed back or does it simply allow you to recover 20% more but from the same "grey band"? In other words: is it useful on ships that get a very good heal on its own (ie: Edinborough, High tier British BBs ecc) or is it more useful or ships that generally recover less than then grey band would allow?

Thanks!

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles

They increase the HP recovered per second. (Almost sure its the HP per second and not the repair time)

Its more usefull for ships with normal repair, usually with British repairs you have time left after fully repairing your ship. So if you are short on those flags you can save some. 

[WGP2W]
Players
62 posts
7,185 battles

Thanks for all the answers!

Actually i have a bunch of them but wanted to make sure on how to best employ them!

Cheers

[RBMF]
Players
262 posts
6,359 battles

India Delta increases the amount of health recoverable by 20% in your grey band. So basically, if you can heal 10,000 hit points standard in 20 seconds, with the flag you will heal 12,000 hit points in 20 seconds. Though the flag cannot repair citadel hits, keep that in mind.

[H_FAN]
Players
1,938 posts
22,448 battles

I use the India Delta flag a lot on some BBs/CAs on higher tiers, thing is that you can combat multiple fires better with Indian delta if the problems in a battle are that for you or flooding. You get a little extra margin there if your DCP is on cooldown also. Sometimes you need lots of repairs thought many games you have little use for it, as I have  around 1000 of the flag I am pretty generous, and if you play a lot of BBs you tend to get the reward quite often and they are frequent in conatiners and nissions.

Sign in to follow this