Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
JackRyan199

Warships today?

21 comments in this topic

[HEROS]
Players
2 posts
4,093 battles

Is it completely down again? Showing corrupt ratings that are three months old. Anyone a clue? Really, this site has long stopped to be worth it.

Players
1,071 posts
8,134 battles
6 minutes ago, JackRyan199 said:

Really, this site has long stopped to be worth it.

Then why do you still visit it? Switch to wows-numbers.com like most others already did months ago.

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles
5 minutes ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

Then why do you still visit it? Switch to wows-numbers.com like most others already did months ago.

Do they display last week stats? Or last 2 weeks? I can not find them.

[BLITZ]
Players
2,054 posts
9,060 battles

+1 for wows-numbers

I hope they will have intervals someday.

[BYOB]
Players
3,045 posts
10,972 battles
37 minutes ago, SeeteufeI said:

+1 for wows-numbers

I hope they will have intervals someday.

+2

I switched and never looked back.

Players
1,071 posts
8,134 battles
57 minutes ago, Migulaitor said:

Do they display last week stats? Or last 2 weeks? I can not find them.

If you click top right on Progress you can even check out every single day until, probably since you started to play this game. Default is Today, 7 days, 21 days, 60 days.

wows-numbers.com lacks some of the info WT has, for example intervals, main battery hit ratio and some other stats, but overall the site delivers the most important info and updates once per hour and it always work. It also has some info that WT does not have, like records, latest fleet addition and stuff like this.

Just check it out, play around, click stuff and adapt to the somewhat different info you get there. Most people look at their WR and Rating anyway and not at what really matters to improve their gameplay.

Players
1,334 posts
5,325 battles

Wows-numbers doesn't give Progress for PvE, only PvP, which for most players is fine but, as a mainly co-op player now, I miss the details WT gave to co-op. Once WN starts registering co-op game progress I'll swap in a heartbeat.

Players
1,071 posts
8,134 battles
14 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

Wows-numbers doesn't give Progress for PvE, only PvP, which for most players is fine but, as a mainly co-op player now, I miss the details WT gave to co-op. Once WN starts registering co-op game progress I'll swap in a heartbeat.

Notice the bar above the main stat table? There are buttons for all game modes, solo, 2-player, 3-player, ranked, team, co-op.

[NWP]
Players
3,517 posts
5,849 battles
2 minutes ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

Notice the bar above the main stat table? There are buttons for all game modes, solo, 2-player, 3-player, ranked, team, co-op.

I went to check that, but when u click co-op and on progress it doesnt show any, so i guess he is right :Smile-_tongue:

[T-N-T]
Players
1,923 posts
9,338 battles

I have been using both when both worked, each has some information the other one lacks. With "Warships Today" in disarray (like they often were in the past year and probably beyond that), I'm greatly saddened.

Players
534 posts
6,379 battles

I think WOWs numbers sig is pants though :(  Well not pants exactly i just prefer Warships one but ive noticed for months it updates very irregularly.

[OCTO]
Players
624 posts
15,088 battles

Just switched. Pity about WT....

Edit: My old WT signature is still showing, but when I check in My Profile, wows-numbers is there? Any idea on what am I doing wrong?

[BYOB]
Players
3,045 posts
10,972 battles
2 hours ago, Zen71_sniper said:

Just switched. Pity about WT....

Edit: My old WT signature is still showing, but when I check in My Profile, wows-numbers is there? Any idea on what am I doing wrong?

The forum sometimes has a delayed reaction to changes. Try removing your sig completely, save it, and then add the wows-numbers link.

And remember to click on the "Save" button.

Players
944 posts
5,305 battles
1 hour ago, Zen71_sniper said:

Thx, checking now.....

P.S. Obviously not yet.....:fish_nerv:

Yeah it's slow but will come up .

Too bad about warships today, I liked the clean look of that site. Someone is working on it (a lot of games are gone now like has been happening since the IJN split) but is doing it extremely slowly. At this rate I doubt it will ever come back and I switched to WoWs-numbers. It's a cluttered visual mess with too many random colors, but it has a higher standard for unicum which is nice.

Players
1,334 posts
5,325 battles
20 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

I went to check that, but when u click co-op and on progress it doesnt show any, so i guess he is right :Smile-_tongue:

What he said :Smile_teethhappy:

Co-Op is the only tab which doesn't have a "daily progress" chart added when you click on the Progress tab.

[OCTO]
Players
624 posts
15,088 battles

Help guys!

This is my signature setting, when checked in my profile, however it still shows my old warships today signature. And it has been for a longer than a month (I initially thought that warships today was active, but it wasn't... I have already changed it weeks ago).

I have tried refreshing, saving, deleting, replacing it with random text but doesn't work. I am stuck with warships today signature.

Weird, I know. Any idea how to fix it?

Signature.png

[T-N-T]
Players
1,923 posts
9,338 battles

Interesting note, Warships Today seems to have gotten updated once more. We'll see how long it lasts.

Sign in to follow this