[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,734 posts
2,790 battles

Captains,

Since we're already on a roll, lets announce the next newcomer! :Smile_medal:

Salem

Sister ship of Des Moines, USS Salem was the world's last heavy cruiser to enter service and is the only one still in existence. If you are a movie buff you might have already seen her play Admiral Graf Spee in The Battle of the River Plate, if you haven't I suggest you download it now go buy that movie and watch it!

9407e826-c0b0-11e7-bd2f-ac162d8bc1e4.jpg

9304bc42-c0b0-11e7-a5fb-ac162d8bc1e4.jpg

• Cool 5

[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,127 posts
27,865 battles
10 minutes ago, MrConway said:

Since we're already on a roll, lets announce the next newcomer! 

Money is waiting, when will it be available.

4,921 posts
9,412 battles

So, a TX ship huh? Will this be some kind of Clan Battles reward ship or are you actively pursuing the idea of a TX premium?

Greetings

[CAIN]
Players
3,337 posts
12,508 battles
9 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

So, a TX ship huh? Will this be some kind of Clan Battles reward ship or are you actively pursuing the idea of a TX premium?

Greetings

I hope TX premium. Screw reward ships that only a fraction of players will be able to obtain!

• Cool 7

[NED]
Players
1,833 posts
7,024 battles
5 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I hope TX premium. Screw reward ships that only a fraction of players will be able to obtain!

This so much this !!!

[SINT]
[SINT]
Players
394 posts
16,309 battles

How will she be diffferent from the DM? We see a lot of Premiums released but in case of a 2nd (or even 3rd) ship in the same class I wonder what the actual “enrichment”(not counting $ for WG) for the game such premium gives?

[SINT]
[SINT]
Players
394 posts
16,309 battles
1 minute ago, piet11111 said:

This so much this !!!

Stalingrad says hello...

But if WG is releasing tier 10’s premiums why not make a sale instead of giving it free to the 1% elite.

IMO premiums should have been kept tier VIII max... Now we (will) have MO, Mushasi, Black, Stalinggrad and Salem....

Players
746 posts
14,336 battles

hmmmm

we have enough monkeys unprepared for battles at tVIII thanks to premium shop dont think that is smart move to put tX in shop

i hope she will be a top reward for some personal mission campaign like in WoT or something like that

@MrConway btw that Laviathan event is so much fun

Beta Tester
836 posts
13,263 battles

Sweet, so a newbie that only got into the game will be able to obtain a TX now just by donating...Awesome!..I do not pretend on owning it, but it rather be a reward for nerds with no life like Flint and Black. But it is unlikely, since winter is coming and WG employees need cash to buy new coats and warm sweaters.

Try to stall for time and keep players in by reliecing a line every 6 months even the copy/paste pan asian, but in meantime reliece 20+ premiums that are enough to make two full tech trees, how desperate can you become?

• Cool 1

[ST-EU]
Players
2 posts
41 battles
19 minutes ago, Azalgor said:

Sweet, so a newbie that only got into the game will be able to obtain a TX now just by donating...Awesome!..I do not pretend on owning it, but it rather be a reward for nerds with no life like Flint and Black. But it is unlikely, since winter is coming and WG employees need cash to buy new coats and warm sweaters.

Try to stall for time and keep players in by reliecing a line every 6 months even the copy/paste pan asian, but in meantime reliece 20+ premiums that are enough to make two full tech trees, how desperate can you become?

He never said it'll be bought...?

[CAIN]
Players
3,337 posts
12,508 battles
2 hours ago, Jvd2000 said:

Stalingrad says hello...

But if WG is releasing tier 10’s premiums why not make a sale instead of giving it free to the 1% elite.

IMO premiums should have been kept tier VIII max... Now we (will) have MO, Mushasi, Black, Stalinggrad and Salem....

Yeah, WG will stick to TVIII premiums...oh wait... ^^

2 hours ago, _VAMPA_ said:

hmmmm

we have enough monkeys unprepared for battles at tVIII thanks to premium shop dont think that is smart move to put tX in shop

i hope she will be a top reward for some personal mission campaign like in WoT or something like that

@MrConway btw that Laviathan event is so much fun

Wouldn't make a difference at all.

We have enough players who have no effin clue about the game in high tiers, at least we get premium version of the DM.

1 hour ago, Azalgor said:

Well, right now, a newbie can donate and get a TIX, or go to the shop and get a TVIII - which will get into TX games. Or simply use daddy's credit card to convert free XP to get to TX, like they are doing now. There's no difference and it makes the "no-TX-prems" policy pointless.

Players
746 posts
14,336 battles
15 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Yeah, WG will stick to TVIII premiums...oh wait... ^^

Wouldn't make a difference at all.

We have enough players who have no effin clue about the game in high tiers, at least we get premium version of the DM.

Well, right now, a newbie can donate and get a TIX, or go to the shop and get a TVIII - which will get into TX games. Or simply use daddy's credit card to convert free XP to get to TX, like they are doing now. There's no difference and it makes the "no-TX-prems" policy pointless.

yeah and the qestion is does we neeed more of them lol

btw why dfk we need premium DM when we have DMs or what u want to sell ur DM get prem one and use same cap with ur USN CL TX i dont think that the captain will be best for such ship

Beta Tester
836 posts
13,263 battles
19 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

You can get tier 8, yes, but to get tier 9 you must have maybe 1k (give or take) battles to have enough XP for convertion, thats not a newbie, tho its arguable, if they make this thing accesable to a person who just installed the game and willing to spend money of the bat, this is what i meant, it would be a cheap move for an even better gameplay at top tiers.

[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,127 posts
27,865 battles
2 hours ago, Azalgor said:

Can somebody translate this to English please.

Players
746 posts
14,336 battles
37 minutes ago, Azalgor said:

You can get tier 8, yes, but to get tier 9 you must have maybe 1k (give or take) battles to have enough XP for convertion, thats not a newbie, tho its arguable, if they make this thing accesable to a person who just installed the game and willing to spend money of the bat, this is what i meant, it would be a cheap move for an even better gameplay at top tiers.

actualy its a lot less lol

with all multiplayers ur getting 15-25k per avrg victory in tirpitz little less is the freexp lol

in 500battles in Missouri with no XP multis(in fact 140battles are with gamescom camo with +50%XP not with +100% as standard) except the camo and daily i was with 2m XP

turpitz in 380battles 1.4M XP not to mention the freexp that i get from that ship lol 15battles are with only secondarys and heal flags + all multis(freex and cap)

thats my top freexp battle in tirpitz

topfreexpbattle.thumb.jpg.ac02d0a09761ffae282ed41085b4ce71.jpg

[STEG]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
196 posts
6,932 battles

Uh, a tier X ship:Smile_sceptic:. This is certainly a surprise.

Will you offer tier X premiums now, or perhaps free XP tier X at the cost of say 1mill. free XP or more? More probable this will be a reward ship, thus a ship for the very few. I fear this will be the US Stalingrad equivalent of the Moskva, thus unobtainium:Smile_sad:.

So @MrConway, what is the ship intended for? Reward, premium, free XP ship? Or is it still a secret?

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,459 posts
7,543 battles
11 minutes ago, _VAMPA_ said:

actualy its a lot less lol

with all multiplayers ur getting 15-25k per avrg victory in tirpitz little less is the freexp lol

in 500battles in Missouri with no XP multis(in fact 140battles are with gamescom camo with +50%XP not with +100% as standard) except the camo and daily i was with 2m XP

turpitz in 380battles 1.4M XP not to mention the freexp that i get from that ship lol 15battles are with only secondarys and heal flags + all multis(freex and cap)

thats my top freexp battle in tirpitz

topfreexpbattle.thumb.jpg.ac02d0a09761ffae282ed41085b4ce71.jpg

Just a note, if you get this score, then you are quite above average players and noone should worry about you getting a Tier IX ;) 

As for how will you be able to get the Salem, just wait. So far we are jsut floating stuff that is in the works and coming to Supertest soon - but note that the actual imploementation is not determined by that. After all we had Worcester and Buffalo in ST ages ago (really ages... At least two years if memory serves me right ;)) and the models were there, waiting for the opportunity (similar to, say, Tone).

• Cool 3

[N0RSE]
Players
143 posts
8,321 battles

T10, ohh where to start. I find more sensible players playing T5-T8 than at T10, that's just my thought. I suppose I am about smack in the middle of average, not bothered too much to invest time in becoming great in 1 boat (not played carriers at all, nearly). But you really do not require any games at all to get Missouri, you just need to buy a whole whopping lot of the pumpkins, 20k free exp, you will need 38 of those.. I got 5 when I bought 55 pumpkins, so buy 365+ and you should more or less at the required level.. 

Once you've done that you see, you can even shell out more money and buy whatever T10 you want, it'll cost you a hefty sum of money, but hey!.. I really don't mind numpties at T10, it makes for diversive game play, the problem is when players starts taking !"#%$£ for granted, spot this, smoke that, scout here, cap this... Without having discussed tactics, and this happens ALOT more at T10 than at any other tier..

So, if you want to be able to buy these, get free exp, or sell them to guys that have enough T10's already.. A premium T10 is not really that useful for anything except diversity or clan battles :-).

Edited by Fesvil
typos, factual errors and whatnots..

Players
746 posts
14,336 battles
15 minutes ago, Tuccy said:

After all we had Worcester and Buffalo in ST ages ago (really ages... At least two years if memory serves me right ;)) and the models were there, waiting for the opportunity (similar to, say, Tone).

outrageous, wtf and we hаvе no leaks about them :@ the WGs TOP SECRET brief is stronger then КГБ's one lulz and nope i`m exactly avrg Player

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,459 posts
7,543 battles
3 minutes ago, _VAMPA_ said:

outrageous, wtf and we hаvе no leaks about them :@ the WGs TOP SECRET brief is stronger then КГБ's one lulz and nope i`m exactly avrg Player

Well there were dataminigs and leaks back then... But Worcester then disappeared from the client (heck, might have been even in Alpha?) and Buffalo just patiently waited there... So there was nothing really to leak :cap_haloween:

[NED]
Players
1,833 posts
7,024 battles

Tuccy please consider having such ships available through alternative paths besides putting it behind a Clan-lock.

I am still immensely pi**ed of about losing out on the IS-5 in wot by very few places (details do not matter but i do want to be able to get one through my own effort)

• Cool 1

[STEG]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
196 posts
6,932 battles

Now, another day, another ship.

Tell us about the USS Kidd (DD-661, Fletcher class). This article states the Kid will arrive on NA 10. november. Perhaps on EU too?

Kidd World of Warships.jpg

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,448 posts
15,767 battles
On 7/11/2017 at 10:42 AM, hjsteg said:

Now, another day, another ship.

Tell us about the USS Kidd (DD-661, Fletcher class). This article states the Kid will arrive on NA 10. november. Perhaps on EU too?

I'd say there's a hint in the top of the forum.

Sign in to follow this