Customer Support Maintenance Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Butterdoll

halloween ships /christmas

11 comments in this topic

[L4GG]
Players
2,101 posts
7,682 battles

I was wondering, what will happen to the special ships xp gained while playing the Halloween operation par 1 and two?

after the end of the operation, the modules that we bought for the special ships will go to our inventory.

but what about the xp?

and...

Is there going to be another special operation at Christmas? what is the usual?

thank you.

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
3 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

I was wondering, what will happen to the special ships xp gained while playing the Halloween operation par 1 and two?

after the end of the operation, the modules that we bought for the special ships will go to our inventory.

but what about the xp?

and...

Is there going to be another special operation at Christmas? what is the usual?

thank you.

IIRC its stated, as per, that the exp will be transferred to "that nations ship XP pool", usually a T1, I dont see any exp stored on the halloween ships so, no idea. I think of them as cap exp farmers.

At work atm so cant check, but I dont remember seeing any stored on the T8 ships, I might be wrong tho.

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

I don't think that anyone apart from WG (if at all) knows what they will do at Christmas.

Last year we had the *cough* Christmas Convoy which was a campaign, not an operation. Operations, besides the Halloween mode which wasn't one either last year but an additional game mode with slightly different rules than current operations, weren't even a thing back then because they were introduced this year. But who knows. Maybe they will do normal missions. Maybe they will do a campaign again or even a special operation. In other words: There is no "usual" (yet). I'd say we will know more in about a month. :Smile_smile:

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles

I was wrong there, the ships do have stored exp.

Usually it goes to the tier 1 of the given nation, we will see where is this one  going. Have 150~k stored amongst them.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,436 posts

right from the announcement:

Once the Halloween ships are removed at the event's end, the XP they've accumulated will be transferred to the cruiser Orlan

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
11 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

I don't have the Orlan, just t5 to t7.

You don't need to own the ship. The exp will still go there.

If you buy it afterwards or look at it in the tech tree the exp will be there.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,858 posts
17,294 battles
9 hours ago, Tungstonid said:

You don't need to own the ship. The exp will still go there.

If you buy it afterwards or look at it in the tech tree the exp will be there.

you don't even need to do that just click on the convert Ship XP to Free XP button. Unless i am mistaken you can see the XP by ship so you can see how much you have on the Orion.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
3 hours ago, T0byJug said:

you don't even need to do that just click on the convert Ship XP to Free XP button. Unless i am mistaken you can see the XP by ship so you can see how much you have on the Orion.

That will not work without doubloons...

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
4 hours ago, T0byJug said:

Yes, this is indeed a third possibility.

11 minutes ago, Juanx said:

That will not work without doubloons...

Are you sure? I know you can't convert without dubloons and apparently you can't check how much dubloons you need to convert a certain amount if it exceeds your current dubloons budget but you should still get a list of ships and how much elite exp they have. :cap_yes:

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
11 minutes ago, Tungstonid said:

Are you sure? I know you can't convert without dubloons and apparently you can't check how much dubloons you need to convert a certain amount if it exceeds your current dubloons budget but you should still get a list of ships and how much elite exp they have. :cap_yes:

Always remember to have 1 doubloon if you want to see how much free exp you have stored at a glance.

Sign in to follow this