You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DreadArchangel

Profitable win not working

23 comments in this topic

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
10 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

How about you add some screenshots to prove your point?

Erm, that would make sense...

Go take your fancy logic elsewhere. :Smile_trollface:

Edit: Tung, you also make too much sense down there, go away.

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

How about you add ANY deatils to even make your thread understandable? 500 percent of what? And what is "the amount it should have been"? How many damage to what ships did you do? What consuambles, camo and signals did you use?

In general, tier IX and X are not meant to be profitable (unless you play very good or use one of the dubloon camo). So what excately do you want to tell us?

[BLITZ]
Players
2,779 posts
10,269 battles

"Weekend Tester"

Does this stand for nothing?

[NED]
Players
4,377 posts
12,061 battles

phew. For a second I thought I was the only one clueless of what OP is talking about.

my advice OP: go rinse it for the sack to carry. You'll know what I'm talking about! Please explain it to me too...

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
10 minutes ago, SeeteufeI said:

"Weekend Tester"

Does this stand for nothing?

actually no. people got this from some alpha test weekend IIRC...

• Cool 1

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
33 minutes ago, juanxmar said:

Erm, that would make sense...

Go take your fancy logic elsewhere. :Smile_trollface:

Edit: Tung, you also make too much sense down there, go away.

Yeah, your are probably right. Must be the time of day... I'll see myself out. :Smile_hiding:

[BLITZ]
Players
2,779 posts
10,269 battles
15 minutes ago, robihr said:

actually no. people got this from some alpha test weekend IIRC...

Oh okay, I thought they'd test stuff on current weekends or something like that.

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
3 minutes ago, SeeteufeI said:

Oh okay, I thought they'd test stuff on current weekends or something like that.

AFAIK its meant to be that, theres a "weekend tester" program, might not be 100% of the time available to apply tho.

[AAO]
Players
2,272 posts
11,139 battles
2 hours ago, juanxmar said:

AFAIK its meant to be that, theres a "weekend tester" program, might not be 100% of the time available to apply tho.

You've got it both wrong.

It's a test program for the human nervous system.

Preliminary reports of those players who test weekend games:

- more chance of alcoholism and drug abuse

- severely high hospitalization costs due to damage to self or loved ones

- on the bright side: business for neighbouring it shops of said weekend testers have never been better

[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,127 posts
27,875 battles
10 hours ago, DreadArchangel said:

Not working just got a 500 percent on my neptune and the amount is no where near it should have been.

Your profitable win is only 20% a game, your 500% is only where your rewards ISSUED (As stated in big letters) has accumulated on screen, Specsavers are doing a good deal ATM Buy a pair and get a pair free.

World_of_Warships_Screenshot_2017.11.06_

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,519 posts
6,869 battles

I think he's talking about free xp...it confused me aswell. It says 500% after you complete the mission but it only gives 300% I think. And he must've confused the missions aswell

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Weekend Tester
397 posts
5,829 battles
13 hours ago, juanxmar said:

Towards the end of the Alpha testing phase they invited more players in (mainly those of us that didn't make it into Alpha) for a few weekends to increase the player base in order to gather more data and stress test the servers.

We got the Weekend Tester forum title and an orange BW flag, the flag however doesn't give any bonuses like the dev ones or the Alpha test one.

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
5 hours ago, McLeod said:

Towards the end of the Alpha testing phase they invited more players in (mainly those of us that didn't make it into Alpha) for a few weekends to increase the player base in order to gather more data and stress test the servers.

We got the Weekend Tester forum title and an orange BW flag, the flag however doesn't give any bonuses like the dev ones or the Alpha test one.

They were looking for weekend testers not long ago.

[H_FAN]
Players
2,251 posts
31,491 battles

The function is the same if you bought the 3XP wins in cinnection with a shipbundle, then it adds upp to several thousand percent (during summer sales f.e.) where you could buy many ships with such bonuses (I did, as you got the 3XP bonuses even on duplicate ships that you had before).

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Weekend Tester
397 posts
5,829 battles
On 06/11/2017 at 5:26 PM, juanxmar said:

They were looking for weekend testers not long ago.

This I doubt very much as the weekend tests happened years ago and now the only testers are SuperTesters which I assure you is definitely not a weekend thing.

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
8 hours ago, McLeod said:

This I doubt very much as the weekend tests happened years ago and now the only testers are SuperTesters which I assure you is definitely not a weekend thing.

I thought I saw it not long ago, a quick google search gave me nothing after 2015 so I guess I was wrong.

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,583 posts
10,292 battles

I'll go one worse than the OP....I have no freakin idea what any of you are talking about. The OP actually sounded intelligent for a second, now I know he's not in this case, but at least he knows what 'profitable win' is.:fish_sleep: