You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pzkpfwv1d

Game statistics can not be trusted

21 comments in this topic

[WCWVE]
Players
772 posts
12,003 battles

I have just completed an actual examination of my in game statistics, and compared the ingame player stats to actual ships because I thought I had an accuracy problem which was causing me lower stats 

When I came to actually compare the ships in port to those on the stats I found several ships missing entirely from the stats even though I have had them for several months and played battles with them 

Destroyers - Gallant, Okhotnik both missing from the stats 

Cruisers - De Grasse, Jurien, HSF Graf Spee, ARP Myoko and Oleg all missing from the stats

Therefore if they are missing ships, what else are they missing 

[NWP]
Players
3,556 posts
5,884 battles

https://wows-numbers.com/de/player/530098587,pzkpfwv1d/

Well they do show up as purchased under important moments (except Jurien) so unless u have a screenshot that u actually played them what u want others to do about it? Seems so that u infact didnt play them? ARP Myoko has similar ships (ARP Ashigara ARP Nachi ARP Haguro, 2 of which are shown in your profile)

But that aside, not sure what u wanna proove with that? Stats are "intentionally" missing stuff so that your stats are lower than what u think they should be? I mean cmon...

Take a screenshot after a battle, compare with the stats shown on the site ( u can see progress which shows u the battles you played within a certain time frame)

Beta Tester
4,192 posts
9,509 battles

No. Even if you're correct in some ships not being included, that doesn't mean you're somehow missing wins, damage done and every other way you're failing from stats for the ships that is there.

*Edited

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to non-constructive content.
  • Cool 5

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,684 posts
9,234 battles

Funny how there's a clear archetype for people who say "stats don't matter" or a variant thereof.

:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,436 posts
11,419 battles
1 hour ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

I have just completed an actual examination of my in game statistics, and compared the ingame player stats to actual ships because I thought I had an accuracy problem which was causing me lower stats 

When I came to actually compare the ships in port to those on the stats I found several ships missing entirely from the stats even though I have had them for several months and played battles with them 

Cruisers - De Grasse, Jurien, HSF Graf Spee, ARP Myoko and Oleg all missing from the stats

Switch to Coop ( https://wows-numbers.com/de/player/530098587,pzkpfwv1d/?type=pve ) to find:

Gallant, De Grasse, Arp Myoko and HSF Graf Spee

in your stats.

About Okhotnik, Jurien and Oleg:

Not even Wargaming stats themselves ( https://worldofwarships.eu/de/community/accounts/530098587-pzkpfwv1d/!/pvp/ships/?bestShip=ryujo ) say that you have any of these three ships, so i guess you are just making things up or forgot that you never used these ships.

Players
3,341 posts
5,806 battles

No boys, give it up. He is clearly too intelligent. He sees right through our conspiricy. Its all made to screw with you, now u caught us. Matter of fact, the whole game was programmed and a deceiving add smuggled onto your Computer, so that you would install it. We are actually just 60 people, payed by the goverment, to keep you busy. We work in shifts, so that all the time there are enough people online to fill a game once you hit "Battle". Ofc we can see what ship you chose, so we pick the right counter. Our names are generated randomly, so that you wont notice, that you keep playing with the same people. We also have have a "denied" and a "meh lets give him some damage" button, so we can decide for every salvo you fire, will it hit or miss. Sometimes we are evil and hit "Denied" 10x in a row, while we all giggle in the office.

• Cool 7

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
Just now, ForlornSailor said:

No boys, give it up. He is clearly too intelligent. He sees right through our conspiricy. Its all made to screw with you, now u caught us. Matter of fact, the whole game was programmed and a deceiving add smuggled onto your Computer, so that you would install it. We are actually just 60 people, payed by the goverment, to keep you busy. We work in shifts, so that all the time there are enough people online to fill a game once you hit "Battle". Ofc we can see what ship you chose, so we pick the right counter. Our names are generated randomly, so that you wont notice, that you keep playing with the same people. We also have have a "denied" and a "meh lets give him some damage" button, so we can decide for every salvo you fire, will it hit or miss. Sometimes we are evil and hit "Denied" 10x in a row, while we all giggle in the office.

I guess you do know, you now go to gulag. No one rats us out and walks away...

• Cool 5

Players
3,341 posts
5,806 battles
Just now, juanxmar said:

I guess you do know, you now go to gulag. No one rats us out and walks away...

Turn around, you will notice, I left my desk already. Im covered by a foreign secretservice, hidden at an unknown location. With the help of @pzkpfwv1d im gonna whistleblow on all of you! Soon the world will know what evil goes on here!

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
5 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Turn around, you will notice, I left my desk already. Im covered by a foreign secretservice, hidden at an unknown location. With the help of @pzkpfwv1d im gonna whistleblow on all of you! Soon the world will know what evil goes on here!

We can see you behind the filing cabinet, your re-education is already scheduled, you were not thinking on going away were you?

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
29 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Oh no! its all over - Its up to you now, @pzkpfwv1d, save the world! tell everyone! .... Must ... follow ... the ... leader....

Now now, thats a good boy. Trepanation has always worked wonders with "stubborn" subjects.

For the rest of you, this is not the thread you are looking for *waves hand*

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,673 posts
15,416 battles
54 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

For you Comrade.. the game is over !

[-TXG-]
Players
2,368 posts
7 hours ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

luckily for you they don't include ranked where you played the Gallant etc or your stats would be even worse.....you should thank WG for not including them :Smile_Default:

[WCWVE]
Players
772 posts
12,003 battles
2 hours ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Switch to Coop ( https://wows-numbers.com/de/player/530098587,pzkpfwv1d/?type=pve ) to find:

Gallant, De Grasse, Arp Myoko and HSF Graf Spee

in your stats.

About Okhotnik, Jurien and Oleg:

Not even Wargaming stats themselves ( https://worldofwarships.eu/de/community/accounts/530098587-pzkpfwv1d/!/pvp/ships/?bestShip=ryujo ) say that you have any of these three ships, so i guess you are just making things up or forgot that you never used these ships.

Jurien Screenshot.png

Jurien Screenshot.png

Oleg screenshot.png

Beta Tester
306 posts
6,464 battles

Jurien, Okhotnik and Oleg show up with 1 battle on you profile on the world of warships site.

If you aren't seeing them in other places it might just mean that the API hasn't refreshed those yet.

Players
1,680 posts
9,138 battles
10 hours ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

... an actual examination of my in game statistics...

So I took a look.

First, congrats on not freexp'ing your carriers and boldly keeping to play them to get them into a higher tier.

Second, real question, do you like getting your *ss kicked about every time? I know I hate it when I have a cv like you in my team, so I am really curious as to what can possibly drive you.

[TOAST]
Players
1,992 posts
25,644 battles
16 hours ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

You must have balls of steel playing the Taiho in T8-T10 games with your lack of experience and skills, the abuse you get must be mind blowing, why on earth would you do this to Fellow Experienced team mates.

I would usually say play CO OP to gain some skills, but that wouldn't be fair to those guys too.

[BLITZ]
Players
2,075 posts
9,129 battles

There's one thing I hate more than good carrier players:

Spoiler

awful ones

• Cool 2

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Beta Tester
1,222 posts
7,229 battles

i would advise you to stop looking at your stats as they make awful reading material

best thing you can do is stick to co-op

Administrator
204 posts
183 battles

Thread closed since it has gone Off Topic and the Original post wasn´t really clear in what discussion the OP wanted to start. Try to be more specific whenever posting a new Thread. 

Thank you.