Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Gibbl

Introduce "Timetable" for New Releases

6 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
27 posts
4,574 battles

Could Wargaming Introduce a "Timetable" with their plans of future releases? I am not talking about exact releases dates here, but at least I would like to know the chronological order of those releases. With the USN Cruiser split, the rework on USN Carriers and the release of the French BBs the players dont know which one will be the first to released. That should be changed. Currently I am binge farming the US Cruiser line and would like to know how much time I have till the split hits the server. Sorry for bad english its my second language.

[HAERT]
Players
2,101 posts

While it would be great to have a timetable like this, they would be opening themselves up to loads of moaning if they have to change the order for whatever reason.

Some people can only complain if they see change they marginally dislike and no amount of rational, sensible (yes I know this is WG) explanation will quiet those types from infinite disagreement.

Players
1,130 posts
2,359 battles

It's largely because they don't know how long different projects will take. Things are often made in parallel and they are done when they are done, and they release whichever ones get done first rather than locking themselves into a particular release order. Rather than a release order, I'd rather if they just listed what phases each of their current projects is in, whether it's still in the conceptual states, modeling, closed testing or even pending to begin and from there we can make our own judgements.

Not to mention that there isn't enough space in the universe to show how far down their list of priorities anything to do with fixing carriers is.

Beta Tester
806 posts
7,984 battles

I'll release a timetable for you..

Premium BB || Premium BB || Nerd DD || Premium BB || Premium BB || Buff BB || Remove DD next clan war || Add broke ship || Nerf broken ship || Release another broke ship.

Time-table is in order. 

• Cool 4

[GAZ]
Beta Tester
475 posts
6,788 battles
19 minutes ago, P2Win said:

I'll release a timetable for you..

Premium BB || Premium BB || Nerd DD || Premium BB || Premium BB || Buff BB || Remove DD next clan war || Add broke ship || Nerf broken ship || Release another broke ship.

Time-table is in order. 

So much crying and bitterness 

[-HUN-]
Players
728 posts
8,267 battles

Not necesserily a time-table, but something like scrum would not be stupid... But you know, russkis and sikrets you know comrade.

For example:

8191.jpg

It's not that hard... Could be on the official website and could have an explanation that says:

Projects are never final they can always step each way. Except from the last one.

Sign in to follow this