Sign in to follow this  
Skrongus_Bongus

[YEEET] Casual UK-Based Clan 18+

9 comments in this topic

Players
9 posts
2,901 battles

Hey!

Just started a clan for the sake of having a tag, and to collect Oil for the personal wallet. ^^

However if anyone wishes to join, just search "YEEET" in the clan search and apply and I will accept asap. The only requirements as of yet are a WR of at least 45% and that you are 18+, of course a plus if you are English ;)

But really just a clan for solo warriors, with the opportunity to team up with members if you see fit for fun or clan battles. If we get enough people (at 15 rn) we will start doing clan battles in order to get the dank bonuses                    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[YEEET]
Players
1,188 posts
11,264 battles

Interested in collecting oil - left clan as became less harmonious but had collected over 1500 oil - happy to start to donate to your. 54% WR, English and play mainly RN. Will apply

[YEEET]
Players
1,188 posts
11,264 battles

Delighted to be on board and wish I had done it yesterday as only had one container left to collect today! Will do my best to uphold the traditions of the clan!:Smile_izmena::Smile_Default:

[YEEET]
Players
1,188 posts
11,264 battles

Room for those who wish the benefits of being in a clan (discounts on research, extra XP and reduced repair costs) but wish to normally play on their own - we are a friendly bunch though and will division up if you like! Clan battlers would be best advised to look elsewhere but the clan has all the benefits of membership and no training etc! Will be increasing available places soon as well. Requirements limited to 45%+ WR and over 18. We have played in clan battles for the extra pressies but we don't expect to win..... At last glance, Omni were not looking nervous!

[YEEET]
Players
2 posts
5,198 battles

Casual player looking for a clan to donate oil to.  Working evening & weekends so not much use for Clan Battles, but happy to help build stuff.  Request sent.

Players
1 post
1,588 battles

Casual player looking for a clan to donate oil and to try out the clan side of Warships. Working evenings so may not dive heavily into clan battles but would be happy to help out any way I can.

[YEEET]
Players
1,188 posts
11,264 battles

If you are looking to get the XP, Research and repair costs benefits of being in a clan but prefer solo play, join YEEET. This is not a clan for clan battles but has been around for a while and has good perks. I would regard it as a good starting clan and as clans are easy to join and leave, it is a reasonable stepping stone to improve your fleet and game before joining a competitive clan or as a clan to join if you prefer playing solo.

Sign in to follow this