You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Breeze

Respect to the Forum Regulars

32 comments in this topic

[TOAST]
Players
1,998 posts
25,653 battles

Beautiful ship, but a shame it only does 15 knts or we could have put some torp tubes on her. :)

Sounds like a fantastic job you have, good luck Matey.:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

[B0TS]
Players
122 posts
12,155 battles
2 minutes ago, iJoby said:

Beautiful ship, but a shame it only does 15 knts or we could have put some torp tubes on her. :)

Sounds like a fantastic job you have, good luck Matey.:Smile_honoring:

Cheers IJoby,

Ha ha ha...torpedoes would be fun :Smile_playing:

We are a Survey vessel, we survey the seabed and even though I'm from Scotland I work mostly in Norway. Just finishing a 4 week trip on Wednesday, so looking forward to some WoWS action.

Missed out on all the Halloween stuff though.....oh well, story of my life....lol.

:Smile_honoring::Smile_honoring: 

• Cool 2

[TOAST]
Players
1,998 posts
25,653 battles
45 minutes ago, Captain_Breeze said:

Missed out on all the Halloween stuff though.....oh well, story of my life....lol.

Just buy the 5 Halloween container bundle, and you should be on par with most of us regulars.

• Cool 1

Players
534 posts
6,432 battles
21 hours ago, Captain_Breeze said:

I love this game but am only an average player, I work away from home for long periods so find it hard to stay consistent, I find I have to re-learn again each time I get home.

My main point is that I'd like to thank the regulars here for the amount of input they do here in the forums......some of you write books worth of info, I take my hat off to you all. :Smile_honoring:

I like to read the forums whilst I'm away as I can't play due to poor broadband width. This keeps me up to date with the positive and negative aspects here in WoWS :Smile_Default:

One things for sure, this game has so many variables to think about in each and every match, all of you have your opinions and not all of you agree and it's interesting to see the differing ideas.

I will get home next week and I hope to try even harder at getting better. Some of you may have seen this picture before, but it is a cracker, my work place.

Just a BIG THANKS to you all, keep up the good work. :Smile_medal:

22195561_10159309928605004_3029487446793844045_n.jpg

Nice looking ship that..

• Cool 1

[B0TS]
Players
122 posts
12,155 battles
2 hours ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Nice pic Captain_Breeze Izz dat the famous "Boaty McBoatface" dere?:cap_look:

Ha ha ha, no RAHJAILARI afraid not mate. She is called the Edda Flora and we are working in the Fjords of Norway right now sir. :Smile_Default:

Question, how do you guys highlight someone's name to add to a post? I've noticed some of you do it with an "@" like this "@RAHJAILARI" but is linked to the person. Excuse my ignorance. :Smile_hiding:

Cheers 

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,683 posts
7,243 battles

I can't play when I'm at work but I can access these forums.

• Cool 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,409 posts
14,381 battles

Weel, Captain_Breeze personally I just press left mouse button, drag over the name to highlight it, press right mouse button and choose copy from the drop down menu - I am doing it wrong tho.

BUT

Whatever works Hhehehe! :Smile_smile:

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,818 posts
4,967 battles
35 minutes ago, Captain_Breeze said:

Edda Flora and we are working in the Fjords of Norway

I see... :cap_look:

I think I've seen that vessel pass through the fjord near my homestead actually (unless that was a sister/similar ship), though I'm not sure exactly when.

Question, how do you guys highlight someone's name to add to a post?

I just insert the at sign and then start typing the username. A menu with suggestions will appear (at least on the non-mobile version of the site) and then one can choose the desired user.

• Cool 1

[B0TS]
Players
122 posts
12,155 battles
6 minutes ago, Kartoffelmos said:

I think I've seen that vessel pass through the fjord near my homestead actually (unless that was a sister/similar ship), though I'm not sure exactly when.

Hi @Kartoffelmos, hey hey I got it...fantastic mate :Smile_teethhappy: So the Vessels are owned by http://ostensjo.no/fleet/ they have a few that have similar names. I work for a survey company in Haugesund but we travel the length of Norway from the top at Hammerfest, down to Tromsø, Trondheim, Kristiansund, Ålesund, Bergen and Stavanger.......Beautiful country and the mountains are amazing. :Smile_smile:

• Cool 1

Players
3,363 posts
5,845 battles

I work for a survey company in Haugesund but we travel the length of Norway from the top at Hammerfest, down to Tromsø, Trondheim, Kristiansund, Ålesund, Bergen and Stavanger

So you get to see a lot of nice nature. Others have to pay a ton of money to do the say route with Hurtigruten. Already 2 reasons to envy you - I always wanted to have a job on the ocean + I love the fjords of Norway :D

[B0TS]
Players
122 posts
12,155 battles
7 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

So you get to see a lot of nice nature. Others have to pay a ton of money to do the say route with Hurtigruten. Already 2 reasons to envy you - I always wanted to have a job on the ocean + I love the fjords of Norway :D

Hi @ForlornSailor, I can assure you it's not lost on me, I realise that I'm lucky to have this job and tbh, I love it. Being away from home is tough though and we have a few rough days when the weather can hit you hard but all in all, it's great.

Cheers man :Smile_smile:

Alpha Tester
1,818 posts
4,967 battles
42 minutes ago, Captain_Breeze said:

So the Vessels are owned by http://ostensjo.no/fleet/ they have a few that have similar names. I work for a survey company in Haugesund but we travel the length of Norway from the top at Hammerfest, down to Tromsø, Trondheim, Kristiansund, Ålesund, Bergen and Stavanger

When I checked out the link, I can confirm that I've seen both the Edda Freya (the "tower" makes her easily recognisable) and the Edda Flora, but now I'm somewhat confused: the image you posted appears to be of Freya and not the Flora? :cap_wander:

• Cool 1

[B0TS]
Players
122 posts
12,155 battles
1 minute ago, Kartoffelmos said:

When I checked out the link, I can confirm that I've seen both the Edda Freya (the "tower" makes her easily recognisable) and the Edda Flora, but now I'm somewhat confused: the image you posted appears to be of Freya and not the Flora? :cap_wander:

Yes, you're right @Kartoffelmos......lol....:Smile_facepalm:

We got this sent to us in a promotional email from the company and I just assumed it was the Flora.....lol. To be fair, I hardly look at the ship as I'm on it :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,409 posts
14,381 battles

Wohou! Been a while since I last had kindergartenbuddies! :Smile_child::Smile_bajan2::Smile_teethhappy:

Wanna climb to the roof and throw poop and banana peels on passersby?:cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,989 posts
On 11/5/2017 at 0:35 PM, Captain_Breeze said:

(...)

(...)

If you ever found yourself in search of incompetent, grumpy and overpayed replacement - let me know. :Smile_Default: Would gladly trade places. :Smile_great:

[B0TS]
Players
122 posts
12,155 battles
12 minutes ago, LilJumpa said:

Greetings to you up there

weird route though ;)

nAryE7y.png

Hi @LilJumpa, very good, you know about Marine Traffic. :Smile_glasses: Yes it may look like a strange route but we are currently stationery doing some subsea work at the edge of the Fjørd at Mongstad. We are normally offshore but this is a special job at the moment is all. :Smile_honoring: