Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AlwaysBadLuckWithTeams

Why did I get a 2nd and a 3rd Nassau Halloween skin (resp. 2500 doubloons) although there are 10 skins I do not have ?

8 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
1,036 posts
25,583 battles

Edit: So is it possible the server knows ahead what will be in my crates, and it knew I would have all 11 camos in the end, although I did not have them in my inventory at the time. So is this time travel ? Or just a stupid coincidence and the system is flawed neithertheless ?

ORIGINAL:

I think the homepage is pretty clear you won't get duplicates unless you have them all:

If you pull a permanent Halloween camo you already own, the Container will randomly select another permanent Halloween camo. If you already own all permanent Halloween camos, you'll get a payout of 2,500 6c577eb2-d9e4-11e6-be32-d89d6715223c.png to 5,000 6c577eb2-d9e4-11e6-be32-d89d6715223c.png instead!

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/fell-on-black-seas/

And also 2 additionals Wakatakes.

So what is going on here ?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,402 battles

You open the boxes in order last to first (10th -> 9th -> 8th -> 7th and so on), and yes, as soon as they are in your port they are defined to be something.

Basically if you get gold for a double skin instead of some other skin - ahead of you lie all the skins you are missing.

Weekend Tester
1,036 posts
25,583 battles

Mmmhhh. You must admit this could have been solved in a less confusing way. Imagine my shock when the 2nd crate contained the same camo I already had gotten in the 5 scenario pumpkins. Ok, let's run this thread out then.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

The sheer RNG factor with your wallet makes these camos lol... I dread to think that there might be folk out there who've blown a fortune on containers.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,402 battles
14 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

The sheer RNG factor with your wallet makes these camos lol... I dread to think that there might be folk out there who've blown a fortune on containers.

Imagine buying 55 containers, just to get some useless flag-packs 55 times :cap_haloween:

• Cool 2

[H_FAN]
Players
2,248 posts
31,293 battles
3 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Imagine buying 55 containers, just to get some useless flag-packs 55 times :cap_haloween:

All that have presented buying 55 containers have recieved every camo when I checked a few days ago

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,402 battles
5 minutes ago, Gnirf said:

All that have presented buying 55 containers have recieved every camo when I checked a few days ago

I mean, it's an RNG thing, there always is that one "lucky" guy out there :Smile_trollface:

Weekend Tester
1,036 posts
25,583 battles
1 hour ago, Negativvv said:

I have stopped buying ships quite some time ago; tired of non-nerf nerfs. And as for premium time, I am using up Tanks gold and free days from test server. I have all X, so no grind anyway.

I have the impression that all skins are pretty much guaranteed (at least I haven't heared of anyone who didn't get them with 55 crates). The only question is: how many doubloons will you make.

Sign in to follow this