Anthoniusii

Will you ever fix this game?

5 comments in this topic

Players
420 posts

I have posted it before for the last three patches but it seams no WG technical member ever reads about the game's problem.

I load the game.

When load the battle i need 2 more minutes to start playing (game freezed).

FRAPS 2O PING 300ms

Finally i start playing and 3 secs after the game freezes and after a minute sends me to LOG IN screen.

I log in and load the battle and here what i see.

Half of my team has loged out (see the empty dots) and easily killed.

Same while i wai the game to load i got sunk without even see the battlle more than 3 secs. I asked the same question again and i ask it once more. IS WoWs a game for high performance PCs only now?

IF YES tell us to uninstall it right now! IF NOT FIX THE DAMN GAME as it was 3 patches before (before you add DX 11 graphics).

I have chosen DX 9 ones but the problem still exists because it not from graphics alone. While i tried to loged out permandly i got the Windows message "WoWs game does not respond"!!!!!!

shot-17.11.04_15.00.23-0964.jpg

shot-17.11.04_15.02.10-0679.jpg

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
12,461 battles

Upgrade your potato. Or try it without any Mods in case you are using some..

If it really was the game producing this problem, we'd see far more threads like this one.

Players
420 posts
37 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Upgrade your potato. Or try it without any Mods in case you are using some..

If it really was the game producing this problem, we'd see far more threads like this one.

My potato plays without a problem Attila Total War in maximum graphics in DX-11 , War Thunder and other "heavy" games. Before you post watch carefully the 1st picture that 5 teammates of mine are off line (empty dot) while the only cassualty of the other team is on line.  So...LEARN not to offed people you do not know unless your parents tought you to be roud and barbaric. WG made an announcement since the 1st attempt of introdussing DX 11 graphics that may cause some issues. If my PC has the problem why it had none 2 patches ago? Why 5 others are off line the same time? If it was PC's problem then i would have a CTD (crash to desktop) and not a "return" to WoWs log in screen and the message that the game does not respond! SO CONCLUSION:

1ST Read posts carefully

2ND Learn to avoid being rude and impolite.

EDIT IF you were not lazy enough to search the topics you would spot ATLEAST this with PCs better than mine:

Players
2,433 posts
11,411 battles
6 hours ago, Anthoniusii said:

So...LEARN not to offed people you do not know

Iam offended by people who get offended over random words on the internet...

unless your parents tought you to be roud and barbaric.

....and then even start to insult others.

1ST Read posts carefully

It looks like you are the only one with this problem, so you should accept the possibility that your PC is causing it.