Sign in to follow this  
bergfall

Great idea for getting people to test server

5 comments in this topic

Players
10 posts
3,081 battles

It isn't exactly crowded there, but it would be more fun if every container was a super-container. Would guarantee three for me each day :-) But maybe it makes it to jaded......no,no....Super-Containers only! (and more premiums!)

(btw. I would have posted this in the Test Server forum, if I had access.....)

[BHW]
Players
996 posts
2,620 battles

how about simply having the PTS available at all times ? instead of only 3-4 days at chosen intervals ?

Players
4,501 posts
9,449 battles
On 6-11-2017 at 11:08 PM, Hugh_Ruka said:

how about simply having the PTS available at all times ? instead of only 3-4 days at chosen intervals ?

I think the problem with this may be that the amount of available people will spread out across more days, making it take more time before you get into a battle.

I actually like the idea about the supercontainers. Last time I actually gotten a supercontainer on the test server and it granted me the speed boost module. Great fun! ^^

[BHW]
Players
996 posts
2,620 battles
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I think the problem with this may be that the amount of available people will spread out across more days, making it take more time before you get into a battle.

I actually like the idea about the supercontainers. Last time I actually gotten a supercontainer on the test server and it granted me the speed boost module. Great fun! ^^

They can still do the rewards for "required" patch testing, there's no reason why they should stop.

Players
4,501 posts
9,449 battles
3 hours ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

They can still do the rewards for "required" patch testing, there's no reason why they should stop.

Unless they only keep playing on the test server as long as they'll get some reward.

The time spend on the test server that doesn't yield any rewards may be at the cost of the time doing your daily 50% on the live server.

Personally I wouldn't mind the test server being available at all times, but it would be a shame if it were impossible to do any missions due to not enough people being online.

Sign in to follow this