Zenthilar

[R-U] Red Unicorns Recruiting!

474 comments in this topic

Players
52 posts

Been with all the guys from this community for a few years . I myself never found a place I could settle until I met members from this community & now it is a place I can call home . Great people great games 

Players
52 posts

I was told that if I to bump this thread I would be offered something naughty as well as a large bribe just as long as I advertise a cleaning product whilst doing it . Well I am sorry I will dirty my reputation by doing so .i have a sparkling clean reputation...Not as sparkling clean as new AJAX gets your cleaning done 

[R-U]
Players
132 posts
3,647 battles
On 11.6.2018 at 3:21 AM, Barmingmag said:

And in the news, following the latest Red Unicorns Operation ...

giphy.gif

I can't help but wonder what PG is trying to hint here. Is this our fleet after the operation or enemy :P

[R-U]
Players
9 posts
4,730 battles

If you are still trying to figure out on not to be a submarine - We have cookies, good advices, and mostly nice battles with quality fun time.

Players
3 posts
1,933 battles

I just joined the [R-U] yesterday and found them a friendly clan, which is great as I am still learning the game. 

Being older than most of the players in the game , I was feeling slightly out matched . 

But only after a few division games with the Red Unicorns found myself getting much better results and most importantly a FUN time. 

Only downside is my wife thinks I am talking to myself in the corner again ....  :cap_rambo:

Come and join us for some laughs. 

[R-U]
Players
132 posts
3,647 battles

Since we increased the clan member cap we got some extra free space. Looking for home? Sign up!

• Cool 1

[R-U]
Beta Tester
49 posts
1,790 battles

we have room to spare and a nice active group of people doing ops more or less 2 times a week so feel free to hit a officer and have a chat on our community discord

• Cool 1

Players
3 posts
1,933 battles

Still having a blast over at Red Unicorns [R-U]  , tonight it was me mainly launching into the french line. 

Wife still thinks I am talking to myself in the corner BTW  :cap_cool:

Looking for a friendly clan ? , head over to discord and have a chat

https://discord.gg/B8ddtUx

giphy.gif

Players
19 posts
2,484 battles

Chilled and fun Divisions, especially in the evenings. We even research knowledge and help each other improve when and where we can. The occasional Operations and thoughts into clan based activities. You could do a lot worse than R-U. :)

• Cool 1

Players
52 posts

Red Unicorns is a Warships clan part of Red Unicorns gaming community. We are looking for active players to fill up our ranks as we have several open spaces thanks to increasing our clan maximum capacity.

Any active player looking for steady groups for Division play and operations or a good crowd to play with is welcome to join us. 

• Cool 1

Players
6 posts

5b2919b0bd03b_R-Ulogo.png.5b33af8c240851a860109ae1a0f8b3e0.png

[R-U] Red Unicorns

Red Unicorns is a Warships clan part of Red Unicorns gaming community. We are looking for active players to fill up our ranks as we have several open spaces thanks to increasing our clan maximum capacity.

Any active player looking for steady groups for Division play and operations or a good crowd to play with is welcome to join us. 

Since we are also working towards Clan Wars we are looking for a few new Active Fleet commanders and officers to join us.

If you are looking to join us just a few things;

* We use Discord Click Here to Join 

* Be active on discord and get involved in the clan activities (working mic is mandatory element)

* Be polite and respectful towards other players within and outside the community

* You must be at least 16 years old to be accepted
* You must have at least 1 tier 6 ship

Current Clan bonuses include following:
3% exp. Bonus with ships from Germany, U.K., U.S.A., Japan, France
10% discount when buying ships of Tier 5-7

-10% of servicing cost for all Cruisers

This is a Multi-National Community and welcomes everyone.

Besides World of Warships we play many other games together as well: Some few examples consist of: World of tanks, PUBG, ARK, 7DtoD, etc.

If you feel this would be a suitable place for you, then jump on our discord 
Click Here to Join or message one of the officers in-game directly:

Memes_not_Dreams
mellissus

PGTraitor
Gorethiel

kichi1
Zenthilar

• Cool 1

[R-U]
Players
9 posts
4,730 battles

We had some nice 5 star operations yesterday. If you - you - and you join too, we might have many operation divisions at the same time .... more divisions, more fun, right?

• Cool 1

[R-U]
Players
132 posts
3,647 battles

if you still haven't found a place to call home and lack a team to do div/ops together on regular basis, then you know how to find us :)

[R-U]
Players
132 posts
3,647 battles
19 hours ago, Gorethiel said:

Would be great to offer cookies to you, but we can only offer great people, ops, and divisions :)

I am pretty sure we can arrange some cookies as well, world wide web is full of em :)

Players
52 posts

5b2919b0bd03b_R-Ulogo.png.5b33af8c240851a860109ae1a0f8b3e0.png

[R-U] Red Unicorns

Since we are also working towards Clan Wars we are looking for a few new Active Fleet commanders and officers to join us.

If you are looking to join us just a few things;

* We use Discord Click Here to Join 

* Be active on discord and get involved in the clan activities (working mic is mandatory element)

* Be polite and respectful towards other players within and outside the community

* You must be at least 16 years old to be accepted
* You must have at least 1 tier 6 ship

Current Clan bonuses include following:
3% exp. Bonus with ships from Germany, U.K., U.S.A., Japan, France
10% discount when buying ships of Tier 5-7

-10% of servicing cost for all Cruisers

This is a Multi-National Community and welcomes everyone.

Besides World of Warships we play many other games together as well: Some few examples consist of: World of tanks, PUBG, ARK, 7DtoD, etc.

If you feel this would be a suitable place for you, then jump on our discord
Click Here to Join or message one of the officers in-game directly:

Memes_not_Dreams
mellissus

PGTraitor
Gorethiel

kichi1
Zenthilar

• Cool 1