You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Butterdoll

Who da F... do you think you are? (v.2)

2 comments in this topic

[L4GG]
Players
1,544 posts
6,259 battles

In the other day, when I was waiting for my ships in the Halloween event ( don't remembered when, this it's version.2)

I went to YouTube to relax a bit, and I came across this.

I get it, you are human, you get frustrated, but came on, you have a special ability as a youtuber that the rest of us  don't have, you know, that  one that you didn't use, EDIT yourself, restrain yourself.

There's another ability called RESPONSABILITY not only to your subscribers, but to every one else who watch you, and to yourself.

This two sorry excuses for videos came across flat awkward.

In the first "video", you, a player that loves competitive games, went and pick a random team, what did you expected? then you take your time picking on players that were trying to do their job  the best they could, and this went on and on and on. crapping all over them.

Not even funny, just awkward.

The second "video" same story but worst ,much worst. you went too far.

A competitive player went to a random team and went ballistic. A youtuber that don't  know/use his tools

WG went harsh with ichase, etc. and leaves this type of sh1t alone.

Hey, Flambass, drop the F, drop the L and the B and start with a D.

• Cool 1

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,436 posts
11,419 battles
11 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

Not even funny, just awkward.

You are wrong, those videos were funny as hell :cap_haloween:

12 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

There's another ability called RESPONSABILITY not only to your subscribers, but to every one else who watch you, and to yourself.

Well, why do you think people subscribed to him? Because he is who he is or because he is who you want him to be?

Obviously the first one and that means he should stay the way he is, because people subscribed to him because of that. That's Responsibility. He's not responsible to make you like him or his videos.