Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_Khiva_

Ships Upkeep

11 comments in this topic

[BLAL]
Players
2 posts
4,430 battles

First of all I have like a year in this game but didnt pay much attention to stuff.

But I've just had a match and something did made no sense to me. Maybe some of you could enlighten me.

I was in a match with my Myoko. The match has ended way too fast...we lost. 

I did earn 73.485 credits with Premium Account and I've spent 121.485 Credits. Now this doesnt make any sense.

Service : - 75.000. Why? My ship took no hit. 

Consumables Ressuply : - 45.000. Ok I did use Hydro so that would be - 22.500. But why was I charged with extra - 22.500 for Damage Controle Party II since I didnt use it once.

As I've said I didnt payed attention to this before because I dont finish a match in minus often but this time these spendings seem way too much since I took no hit and I didnt use any Damage Repair. 

From my point of view these spendings for repairs are not cool since nothing was repaired on my ship. 

Players
894 posts
11,126 battles

There are unified service (and not repair-) costs in the game for a while now, so people should not be afraid to scratch their paints on their shiny ship. 

The same philosophy goes for the consumables, you don't pay for their actual use, but for clicking the 'Battle' button. Imagine that all your expenses are interpreted for a battle.

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
152 posts
12,918 battles

It is a measure to prevent people slack off actual combat excusing the repair cost.

• Cool 2

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles

Has been so for more than a yer now, odd that you notice just now...

Consumables are spent regardless if you suthem or not, as has always been.

You really should pay more attention to the after battle screens?

Edited by juanxmar
nice, forum crapped out, cant correct the text, GJ WG

[BLITZ]
Players
2,075 posts
9,134 battles

Imagine cruisers (I know, DDs and BBs have it, too) popping their defensive AA only for themselves because of costs...

My crew gets paid, no matter if they extinguish fire, stop flooding, repair my ship, shoot down planes, do magic hydro/radar stuff, launch planes, deploy smoke, scoop coal, reload torpedoes super-fast or... just sleep. Sometimes I even have to hire new ones, because they drown unfortunately.

Players
1,058 posts
7,676 battles
1 hour ago, Aisha said:

The service fee is always the same, regardless of the damage your ship takes so that you wouldn't play like a selfish coward that avoids damage in order to save credits.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
545 posts
4,184 battles

It is there because of players like you - you didn't get damage  whole match what where you doing whole Battle if you didn't get any damage !?!?!?  Sniping on 20+ km with your BB, what use of you did your team get ??  I would like in fact that players that have less than 1 milion potential damage pay double upkeep ( maybe except DDs only ) and give free upkeep for players that have 2 milion or more  - that would solve many things in this game and many problem  

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,553 battles
1 hour ago, Aisha said:

First of all I have like a year in this game but didnt pay much attention to stuff.

But I've just had a match and something did made no sense to me. Maybe some of you could enlighten me.

I was in a match with my Myoko. The match has ended way too fast...we lost. 

I did earn 73.485 credits with Premium Account and I've spent 121.485 Credits. Now this doesnt make any sense.

Consumables Ressuply : - 45.000. Ok I did use Hydro so that would be - 22.500. But why was I charged with extra - 22.500 for Damage Controle Party II since I didnt use it once.

As I've said I didnt payed attention to this before because I dont finish a match in minus often but this time these spendings seem way too much since I took no hit and I didnt use any Damage Repair. 

From my point of view these spendings for repairs are not cool since nothing was repaired on my ship. 

And this is why we can't have nice things...

If WG would have made it clear that you won't save any credits by surviving/saving HP we would have at least less cowardly play in high tiers.

The amount of people running away after a lost game as if their lives depended on it and the amount of threads like these show that WG should really think about educating their players more.

FORCING them to understand the important changes they made and give tutorials.

Don't get me wrong Aisha. I am not blaming/discrediting you for anything. I actualy apreciate that you came to the forum to ask these things and got the info yourself.

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Players
2,075 posts
9,134 battles
58 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

give tutorials

:Smile_great:

Look (again) at a post like this. OP came all across the forum, after 2000 battles, to asked about something fundamental like service costs.

I neither blame him for not knowing this. We have so many posts about service costs, so I'm assuming WG could do a better job at this.

Sure, he could have searched for a similar thread, but he asked politely and it's good that he has got appropriate answers.

If WG would tell their players about such things, maybe even why the made it like that (prevent camping etc), we all would probably have a game experience.

[NWP]
Players
3,564 posts
5,902 battles

Maybe they should change the Credits u "earned" in the first after battle screen to the amount of credits u actually earned or lost in that battle.

Now everyone sees i made xxxk credits, so they think, hey i made money, while in reality they might have lost money.

Sign in to follow this