Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Michey802

Scenario Division 22:30

6 comments in this topic

[-OAW-]
[-OAW-]
Players
69 posts
7,429 battles

Hello,

At 22:30 i'm making a division for the Halloween scenario, with ofc the intent to reach 5 stars and have fun.

PM me ingame and i will add you then

:Smile_izmena::Smile_izmena:

Players
1,064 posts
4,886 battles

Hello,

At 23:00 saturday night I'm going to Zelo's club in Monaco, with the intent to hit some hot French girls and have fun. :cap_cool:

Pm me ingame and I'll add you to the booking but don't forget the ca$h :cap_money:

HAH! Try to beat that :cap_haloween:

Seriously, there's an ingame "Forumites" chat channel where you may find some nice folks to divsion with. The PW is play4fun

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
24 minutes ago, Cosseria said:

Hello,

At 23:00 saturday night I'm going to Zelo's club in Monaco, with the intent to hit some hot French girls and have fun. :cap_cool:

Pm me ingame and I'll add you to the booking but don't forget the ca$h :cap_money:

HAH! Try to beat that :cap_haloween:

Seriously, there's an ingame "Forumites" chat channel where you may find some nice folks to divsion with. The PW is play4fun

isnt that chat channel dead?

Players
1,064 posts
4,886 battles

I don't know, I tried it last night and I could log in, indeed there was nobody inside. I hope another channel was opened if Forumites is dead.

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

now it is ts.warships or smth like that. but most of the guys that were on former forumites channel are in scrubs community channel.

Sign in to follow this