You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
P2Win

Can someone explain this screenshot to me?

27 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
808 posts
8,067 battles

Names hidden due to name/shame policy. I don't understand how this is possible...I thought people are supposed to get better as they progress?

gp7CiG.jpg

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
810 posts
14,343 battles

No matter how many topics like this you make, people will still be bad

Some just want to go around the map and hear guns go boom

Also yes, we know you are a super-unicum :)

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Beta Tester
1,254 posts
9,043 battles

Disabled pregnant midget playing on trackpad maybe?

(Do not google image search this)

• Cool 2

[HOO]
Players
2,190 posts

Forum Troll showing off his superiority mode fully engaged I see....

(No I don't have the Montana so he's not trying to lord it over me).

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
808 posts
8,067 battles
7 minutes ago, Freyr_90 said:

No matter how many topics like this you make, people will still be bad

Some just want to go around the map and hear guns go boom

Also yes, we know you are a super-unicum :)

No I am not. What I am wondering is...are bots even that bad? How do someone play so many games with 1 ship and fail to learn anything?

[N0RSE]
Players
1,735 posts

It just shows me that most players are potatoes and WG needs to put in tutorials ingame. Players at T10 that don't know what they are doing is just sad. 

Also. Yeah. Gitguder :Smile_teethhappy:

Edit: (i dont check stats on enemy ships) but if this is normal it explains alot. 17 out of 24 players have less than 50% WR. 

Players
67 posts
8,087 battles
15 minutes ago, Migulaitor said:

Easy explanation for the screenshot, pussy move using XVM :cap_haloween:

If you look at other players as well, you can see that everyone is just SO BAD...I have no idea how can they still play the game if they just aren't good in it, how can it be fun if you are that bad...

• Cool 1

[SLAPP]
Players
1,340 posts
7,554 battles
2 minutes ago, StorozhevoiGnevni said:

e no idea how can they still play the game if they just aren't good in it, how can it be fun if you are that bad...

the f ucking oblivious they dont even know they are doing bad 

Players
67 posts
8,087 battles
2 minutes ago, Tungstonid said:

Maybe he started with an average damage of below 30k so there is improvement. :cap_yes:

If you shoot every salvo you can get at least 60k average on a T10 BB...I have no idea how can a PERSON average less than 50k in a T10 BB, it actually must be some kind of retardation....

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
Just now, StorozhevoiGnevni said:

If you shoot every salvo you can get at least 60k average on a T10 BB...I have no idea how can a PERSON average less than 50k in a T10 BB, it actually must be some kind of retardation....

I know. But I thought the emoji made the sarcasm in this sentence clear enough. :Smile_smile:

Players
1,565 posts
10,241 battles

When 1  Montana and 2 FdG chase one Carrier.... forget to cap 2 bases and lose me game because of that... You will see that not everything is in the average damage.

Average IQ of typical BB player is no more than 2 on this game.  Sometimes I wonder if I give them too high IQ, no jokes.

[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,127 posts
27,807 battles

He likes playing his Montana. he isn't hiding his stats which means he has his pussy finger aimed at Unicom players and shouting, "I DON'T GIVE A FORK" +1 to him for enjoying the game his way.

• Cool 2

[-I-N-]
[-I-N-]
Players
801 posts
14,720 battles
1 hour ago, MortenTardo said:

Edit: (i dont check stats on enemy ships) but if this is normal it explains alot. 17 out of 24 players have less than 50% WR. 

I tried this stat program last weekend and deleted it after one day, because it was to depressing to know from the start how bad most people are. In this case, ignorance is bliss!:cap_book:

You rarely see teams with over 50% average WR, if you do not bring a division with good players. You cannot make up things like an 800 game Essex with 38% WR on your team, getting farmed by a 20 game Essex (probably still stock and retraining captain) with 45% WR. :cap_fainting: If I had not known, I at least could have thought, that the other one must have been a CV unicum.:cap_tea:

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,380 battles
28 minutes ago, herrjott said:

I tried this stat program last weekend and deleted it after one day, because it was to depressing to know from the start how bad most people are. In this case, ignorance is bliss!:cap_book:

You rarely see teams with over 50% average WR, if you do not bring a division with good players. You cannot make up things like an 800 game Essex with 38% WR on your team, getting farmed by a 20 game Essex (probably still stock and retraining captain) with 45% WR. :cap_fainting: If I had not known, I at least could have thought, that the other one must have been a CV unicum.:cap_tea:

Just 17 is not that bad, usually there are more

Beta Tester
545 posts
4,184 battles
4 hours ago, P2Win said:

Names hidden due to name/shame policy. I don't understand how this is possible...I thought people are supposed to get better as they progress?

gp7CiG.jpg

But let's talk a little about MM here - in your team there is 3 unicom players and 2 50% and you are vs guy with 1583 battle 30av dam !?!? 40% win rate + one 57% and one ina Atago with 51%  ??????  and than MM put you in that team and some of you will tell me now that you can impact in game like this ..

btw you also didn't see in that team Admiral Hipper with 21k av.xp. and 0.3 frag in 122 battles, Benson, Kagero and Yugumo with 22 av.dam and 40% win rate - your Gearing have almost more than all 4 enemy DDs together..

We nee some sort of math MM asap - not only win rate, because win rate is as shown here very questionable - we need av.dam, frag and xp, battles all together to give some av.number for that tier and than MM so it would be balance, it would be such a nice game if MM for players would be balanced ...

• Cool 1

Players
4,506 posts
8,204 battles
17 minutes ago, VooDooZG said:

We nee some sort of math MM asap - not only win rate, because win rate is as shown here very questionable - we need av.dam, frag and xp, battles all together to give some av.number for that tier and than MM so it would be balance, it would be such a nice game if MM for players would be balanced ...

Agree. And there is even more wrong here. See how OPs team has 4 BBs while the other only 3? Yet not enough - OPs team gets the only T9 Cruiser, other team only T8.

Players
1,551 posts
5,916 battles

What this shows is that all it takes to get to Tier 10 is to play enough games, skill means nothing at all! Even if you fail so bad you get less than 500XP per game you'll still get to T10 in only 2000 games.

As the game is now a few years old there are potatoes with under 500 WTR playing T10 matches ONLY because of the number of games they've wrecked for their team, not due to their skill level, and without a "Gran Turismo" style skill-based License system it'll only get worse. This will be the eventual death of the game, not RPF or Smoke nerfs or spotting changes, just the fact skill counts for nothing when grinding to the higher tiers, only the number of games played matters!

[AAO]
Players
401 posts
7,680 battles

But explain how on earth can you play 1.6k games that avrage 12-15mins and not learn a thing? How can someone spend hundreds of hours doing something and not learn what red and green stand for?

I can understand some take more time than others but comeon lol. With that kind of learning time, has that thing learned to walk yet ?

Beta Tester
808 posts
8,067 battles

I am all for MM that try to balance out the teams...But I can see this being a problem if it shove the guy with high WR/Avg damage on the mong team.

[B0TS]
Players
228 posts
15,267 battles

If MM had to take all those variables into consideration and perhaps your blacklist, it would take a long time to wait for a game to start would it not.