Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dlia_Katyushi

Yuudachi When?

To Poi or not to Poi  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Yuudachi?

• Yes
    • No

29 comments in this topic

[HOO]
Players
2,190 posts

Please add an option for "What the hell is Yuudachi?" as I've no idea.

Edit, after being told what it is.

Voting no as I loathe the Shiratsuyu to play.

• Cool 5

Players
684 posts
5,469 battles

Yudachi was one of ten shiratsuyu class destroyers.

I can't really see her as being a premium, as from launch to her sinking she remained exactly the same as an in-game stock shiratsuyu. I don't think there were even hypothetical upgrades for her. She would add absolutely nothing to the game, kind of like the upcoming Massachusetts, not even a unique model.

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
1,870 posts
5,264 battles

First tell me if you want Klarbflaglahbah in the game? 

• Cool 4

[NED]
Players
4,374 posts
12,045 battles
18 minutes ago, Blixies said:

Blixies... Now you have amazed me. What kind of dumb question is that?! Like there's more reason to install Warships other than this boat!?

Players
1,130 posts
2,554 battles
1 hour ago, FishDogFoodShack said:

Yudachi was one of ten shiratsuyu class destroyers.

I can't really see her as being a premium, as from launch to her sinking she remained exactly the same as an in-game stock shiratsuyu. I don't think there were even hypothetical upgrades for her. She would add absolutely nothing to the game, kind of like the upcoming Massachusetts, not even a unique model.

And that's a problem how? WG could literally just remake a shiratsyu with a special camo, add the famous bedsheet sail, maybe throw in a named captain (I don't know who her captain was at Guadalcanal though) and you immediately have a minimum effort ship for those that want a trainer DD or who love simply love the history of the ship, and as a bonus it is a premium that wouldn't be accused of being P2W as it would be identical to a regular Shiratsuyu stat-wise. Looks like a low cost win-win scenario to me, adding convenience and history to the game without disrupting balance. They could even offer her in an event and put her into the premium store afterwards, similar to the Kamikaze R.

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
1,870 posts
5,264 battles
1 hour ago, Ferry_25 said:

Blixies... Now you have amazed me. What kind of dumb question is that?! Like there's more reason to install Warships other than this boat!?

24 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Totally agree.. Blixies That is THE only reason I got this game and it is still not here! :Smile_sad:

I know right?

Every night I dream of sailing Klarbflaglahbah only to wake up to the harsh cold reality :(

• Cool 4

[XODUS]
Players
798 posts
4,785 battles

If the yudachi was introduced as a t7 premium with torp reloader and smoke (maybe german)

She would sell like hotcakes

• Cool 2

Players
226 posts
1,739 battles

We do not have an IJN prem that is purchasable except Tachibana which is a TII. If we have Eugen, why not have Yuudachi as well. Torp reload+German smoke and no other consumable may be good or bad. Also poi.

[TU]
Players
174 posts
5,797 battles

Well if it came with a captain that says poi automatically in chat that would be nice to have.

[IRON7]
Players
230 posts
1,182 battles

POI~

I mean, I would support it being added to the game (as a premium), but I would not get her myself since I am rubbish at DDs.

[NED]
Players
4,374 posts
12,045 battles
3 hours ago, Blixies said:

I know right?

Every night I dream of sailing Klarbflaglahbah only to wake up to the harsh cold reality :(

Oh Blixies: I'm so delighted to have you back. You completely stole my heart with your Fuso cake,... Keep it up please! let's div soon again!

Edit: please keep voting... The yes camp is in a dangerously advantage here. Shiratsiu (of WTF it's named) is an abomination after the line split. We don't need any more of that filth ingame, now do we?

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles
7 hours ago, Blixies said:

That and the not so famous destroyer from Wales .... Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch

• Cool 1

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,161 posts
11,398 battles
7 hours ago, BeauNidl3 said:

Please add an option for "What the hell is Yuudachi?" as I've no idea.

Edit, after being told what it is.

Voting no as I loathe the Shiratsuyu to play.

A Shira with torp boster and smoke ? :Smile_teethhappy:

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,161 posts
11,398 battles
4 hours ago, Dlia_Katyushi said:

We do not have an IJN prem that is purchasable except Tachibana which is a TII. If we have Eugen, why not have Yuudachi as well. Torp reload+German smoke and no other consumable may be good or bad. Also poi.

Actally there is HSF Harekaze wich sadly will be better than any historical Yukikaze will ever be due to her unhistorical arment....

Beta Tester
2,440 posts
6,679 battles

Wish wg would add a Fubuki/Harekaze combo prem DD, those guns plus 3x3 old fubuki torps and a 5.4km concealment... oohh sutch bliss :Smile_trollface:

Players
226 posts
1,739 battles
10 hours ago, Spellfire40 said:

Actally there is HSF Harekaze wich sadly will be better than any historical Yukikaze will ever be due to her unhistorical arment....

It is a collab ship so it will not be available after some time.

Players
1,064 posts
4,886 battles

They could also offer the Shiratsuyu class Shigure with historical captain Hara Tameichi, with special torpedo-related skills (like Jack Dunkirk had for CLs), or Amatsukaze, the Kagero class, with the same captain.

With all the combat-proven DDs around, I don't know why Shinonome was chosen as reward for the campaign, with all due respect for the real ship she was a true failboat.

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,161 posts
11,398 battles
1 hour ago, Cosseria said:

They could also offer the Shiratsuyu class Shigure with historical captain Hara Tameichi, with special torpedo-related skills (like Jack Dunkirk had for CLs), or Amatsukaze, the Kagero class, with the same captain.

With all the combat-proven DDs around, I don't know why Shinonome was chosen as reward for the campaign, with all due respect for the real ship she was a true failboat.

Hara specal skill after being atacked by DB he canot be so again by another squad for 60 seconds ? :Smile_teethhappy: or canot being atacked by DB while engine bost are running?

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
1,870 posts
5,264 battles
12 hours ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

That and the not so famous destroyer from Wales .... Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch

Now you're just making stuff up man. Shame on you!

Sign in to follow this