You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_Xaero_

Magazine Detonation and the Khabarovsk

29 comments in this topic

[-AS-]
[-AS-]
Players
112 posts
9,273 battles
16 hours ago, _Xaero_ said:

I get that getting detonated in a DD is much higher compared to all of the other ship types, but sweet jesus the amount of times I get detonated in the Khabarovsk :P

Compared to other DD lines the RNG chance feels so high. Without using flags that increase the detonation, for example, first match I go in, magazine goes, the next match after I use up the 10 flags you get to prevent it, my magazine goes again. Wondering if i'm just having really bad RNG luck, or dose the Russian DD line have a higher chance than others for detonation?

Maybe you should stop using the flags that increase the chance of detonation :D

Players
137 posts
6,579 battles

I never use flags that increase deto chance unless I have the anti-deto flag on, should have made that clear in the original post. I did a few times, thinking "it can't be that bad, right?" getting detonated twice in a row sure showed me :P

[ONE2]
Players
2,939 posts
17,630 battles

Hmm, I use the flags that increase detonation chance all the time, sometimes both at a same time and often without the Anti-deto on, I never get detonated on those occasions.

BUT

Just wait until I dare go out with a DD without any bloody flags on and it's "Detonation Alley" right away... Strange dat... :cap_hmm: