You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Moomiss

Spooky Halloween Start

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
23 posts
1,822 battles

I got blind shot for half my health at the start of the game, yes i was moving, yes i hadn't even been spotted, idk how common something like that is i would complain about illegal mods but not sure of anything like that being possible, i think i should go buy a lottery ticket.

Replay Attached for Interested people

20171031_191456_PBSC107-Fiji_42_Neighbors.wowsreplay

Beta Tester
23 posts
1,822 battles
6 minutes ago, juanxmar said:

Erm, the event started quite a bit ago...

im sorry to make you misunderstand tonight is Halloween and i have had a spooky weird event happen in a random battle hence the game replay to download and watch

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
2 minutes ago, Moomiss said:

im sorry to make you misunderstand tonight is Halloween and i have had a spooky weird event happen in a random battle hence the game replay to download and watch

Yep, tonight is halloween IRL, but the halloween event started like 2 weeks ago.

Hence the pointer, halloween in WoWs started quite a bit ago.

At work at the moment, comments later :Smile_great:

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
1,870 posts
5,246 battles

I got spooped by a Chapayev this morning, he chased my Benson through our whole team and got me before going down.

Beta Tester
23 posts
1,822 battles
1 minute ago, juanxmar said:

Yep, tonight is halloween IRL, but the halloween event started like 2 weeks ago.

Hence the pointer, halloween in WoWs started quite a bit ago.

At work at the moment, comments later :Smile_great:

please stop posting here about the Halloween event this post isnt about the Halloween event.

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
Just now, Moomiss said:

please stop posting here about the Halloween event this post isnt about the Halloween event.

You are the one that posted with "halloween" in the name, when we have the event in game.

Beta Tester
23 posts
1,822 battles
5 minutes ago, juanxmar said:

You are the one that posted with "halloween" in the name, when we have the event in game.

well is probably best that you read and look at all the information before you post a response to a topic in future.

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
13 hours ago, Moomiss said:

well is probably best that you read and look at all the information before you post a response to a topic in future.

*Edited

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to disrespectful comments.

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
12,466 battles
45 minutes ago, Moomiss said:

I got blind shot for half my health at the start of the game, yes i was moving, yes i hadn't even been spotted, idk how common something like that is i would complain about illegal mods but not sure of anything like that being possible, i think i should go buy a lottery ticket.

Replay Attached for Interested people

20171031_191456_PBSC107-Fiji_42_Neighbors.wowsreplay

No premium consumables :Smile_ohmy:

First: Any hacks or mods that could enable things like that to happen are practically impossible.

WoWs is a server-bases game, meaning all calculations are done on the server and your client only knows what you see. If a ship is not spotted for you, your client doesn't know it's there and there is no way for any mods to get that information. (Unless they can hack Wargaming, but someone able to do that will probably have better things to do than blindshotting you).

With that cleared, you just had bad luck. You were not spotted, but other ships close to you were. An enemy shot at them, aimed bad and hit you. Doesn't happen that often, but it's far from impossible, especially if you watch some players and how they aim :Smile_trollface:

/topic, can be closed.

Players
204 posts
183 battles

*Thread closed due to its lack of constructiveness and misleading Title. Deleted some posts containing sanction discussions and Private conversations.