Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
nyarla

Playing for the fun of it.

5 comments in this topic

[MCAT]
Beta Tester
44 posts
4,079 battles

I just had a lovely loss but still lovely. My Kamikaze R in a twisting turning dogfight with Proson668[OMPG] in his Fujin. Skill and luck and avoiding shells from the big lumbering ships. In a tense knife fight I finally took him down and then peeling round to chase after said big lumberers I walked into one of his dying gasp torps. I complemented him on a great fight and he returned the compliment. It was lovely. Could we have more of this please? Less of the negative waves early in the morning and more of the oh well done chap, you snookered me there!

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
656 posts
2,063 battles

Good to see two op ships cancelling each other out and big round of applause to MM for not putting you on the same team...:Smile_amazed:

Yes indeed I always compliment a good player more of this behaviour is needed indeed. :Smile_medal:

Players
749 posts
9,089 battles

while back in my omaha I had an epic fight on ocean with a cleveland. I lost (just) but there was much goodwill exchanged as we fought each other to a standstill. was one of those fights that keep you playing even when the salt gets dangerously high.

[TACHA]
Players
1,300 posts
13,187 battles

I always compliment a good opponent whether I win or he does - invariably get a good response. I get very little in the way of salt aimed at me though was reported for the first time in months for getting a Kraken in my Fujin - deserved I suppose!!

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles

Because, usually, that means a tirpitz with spotter plane "sniping", your type of fun is what should be the norm, but I guess you do know the average player...

Sign in to follow this