Sign in to follow this  
Akiranos

WR 56% looking for clan with no mic req.

7 comments in this topic

[EXA]
Players
2 posts
4,347 battles

Hi

I'm a 29 year old decent player with following stats:

winrate: 56,06% (in random battles, by soloing)

Games: 3018 games total, 2408 random battles

Average dmg: 52196

Access to following tier X ships: G. Kurfurst (19pt capt), Gearing (16pt capt)

I'm at the moment in clan that has WR of 50%. Many players are well below 50% in personal winrate (including clan leader). Playing clan war is painful with them, so I'm trying to find better clan

Im looking for:

Clan that does not require microphone (I dont have, and wont get one)

Above average stats in winrate (+53 preferably)

Player count of +20, so the clan battles are possible

Send me pm ingame or here at forums.

[OP-B]
Players
740 posts
14,309 battles

I might sound like a douche here..... but you are looking for better teammates in CW yet you have no desire to get yourself a mic which is critical in a team based game mode that is clan wars. A bit hypocritical if you ask me. :Smile_popcorn:

[BOTS]
Beta Tester
251 posts
9,350 battles
3 hours ago, quickr said:

I might sound like a douche here..... but you are looking for better teammates in CW yet you have no desire to get yourself a mic which is critical in a team based game mode that is clan wars. A bit hypocritical if you ask me. :Smile_popcorn:

^this

CW takes coordination i.e voice comms...

Shame stats look decent :( i'm sure one of the copy and pasta clans will take you 

gl on your search

Players
1,189 posts
9,572 battles

Check out clan TOXIC and send an ingame application so the CL can have a look at it. We have no requirement to use a mic, though you should have installed TS and at least listen to voice com. Minimum WR 55% (clan average is about 58% or so) and yadda yadda. Be active, don't be an arse, farm oil, profit from clan upgrades. Currently we have 40 slots and 30 active players.

Players
1 post
9,160 battles

More than willing to accept you into Double Overpen[2OP] if you do plan to get a mic at some point sooner rather than later. It just makes things a lot easier for a lot more reasons than just CW. Our clan is a community of friends not just people to play with.

If you change your mind about not getting a mic at all, then let me know. 

Sign in to follow this