Customer Support Maintenance Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cyclops_

Should have gone to Specsavers.

6 comments in this topic

[OGHF]
Players
899 posts
14,538 battles

Oh how disappointed was I when I finished the "Black Rain" event, I thought  I was going to get a free Budyonny along with a 12 point Captain for free, re read the challange and yep it's only the 12 point captain you get free. Should have gone to Specsaver :Smile_sad:

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,509 posts
6,853 battles

[SCRUB]
Players
2,263 posts
13,356 battles
7 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

Oh how disappointed was I when I finished the "Black Rain" event, I thought  I was going to get a free Budyonny along with a 12 point Captain for free, re read the challange and yep it's only the 12 point captain you get free. Should have gone to Specsaver :Smile_sad:

To be completely honest with you, I also get often annoyed when I don't receive stuff that I shouldn't get. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2

[TTT]
[TTT]
1,248 posts
12,662 battles
32 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

Your nickname and the Specsavers reference is quite funny for some reason.

c861301b34dfb4f9ad34893c1943c6e3--eye-jo

• Cool 1

[XODUS]
Players
798 posts
4,785 battles

I was trying to complete mission 4 last night, in the Gallant, Ernst, Chapyev, Missouri i managed to inflict between 56K and 59K damage to enemy battleships and was in the top 3 of the team.
And then i got annoyed and took my Kami out to try, 80k damage to battleships and top of the team.

......T6+ ships in Random Battles

should have gone to Specsavers  

Sign in to follow this