12 comments in this topic

Question

Players
25 posts
266 battles

At the moment there are only two countries that have a carrrier line. Britain isn’t one of them.

surely because Britain built the first carrier (HMS Furious, the 457mm gun ship), British lines should have the carriers? 

Personally I would like to see British carriers before June ‘18

11 answers to this question

[DAVY]
Players
1,952 posts
10,732 battles

well technically there are 3 nations with carriers (Graf Zepplin for Germany), but i doubt WG will introduce RN CV's before the 2017 carrier 'fix' :cap_cool:

[NED]
Players
4,376 posts
12,061 battles

Still I can't help but wonder, should a RN CV line come, if they will have planes...

Beta Tester
835 posts
13,242 battles
47 minutes ago, domen3 said:

Stop crying.....just like people did for brit BBs and cruisers right? No major country is more important than the others, and WG can't make all tech trees at once. And even more, they can't even balance the two CV lines thay already have, we don't need a third one until they fix the existing ones

but they can make 10+ premiums instead to milk us fo cash in less time it would take to maky 8-9 ships for a tech tree

• Cool 3

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,752 posts
7,252 battles

Brit carrier should come. I reaaaally want them, but there are other line in the making right now, we still don't have an italian tech tree, and we really need some CV fix right now.

• Cool 1

[QTANG]
Players
1,124 posts
18,552 battles

It's been a while but i believe there was a (semi official ?) statement during a Q&A, that no new carriers will be introduced before the rework. So it'll be a while at least before we'll see them. (same is probably true for the rework )

Players
25 posts
266 battles
5 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

Still I can't help but wonder, should a RN CV line come, if they will have planes...

Well they will, but Torpedo bombers at T4-T7 will have a max speed of 138MPH courtesy of Fairey Swordfish, but T8 will probably be HMS Illustrious which carries TBF Avengers

Players
25 posts
266 battles
4 hours ago, ShinGetsu said:

Brit carrier should come. I reaaaally want them, but there are other line in the making right now, we still don't have an italian tech tree, and we really need some CV fix right now.

True as someone who posted earlier mentioned, but 85 aircraft of Kaga? Pretty good

Good idea on the Italian Tech tree but they might struggle with low tiers and there will not be a real carrier line(might get prem carrier ‘Aquila’ but no Italian carriers) but good thinking

[NED]
Players
4,376 posts
12,061 battles
5 minutes ago, T40_95 said:

Well they will, but Torpedo bombers at T4-T7 will have a max speed of 138MPH courtesy of Fairey Swordfish, but T8 will probably be HMS Illustrious which carries TBF Avengers

I would recommend not assuming things which seems clear to begin with. I mean: surely cruisers wouldn't be left without HE, would they? And the main armament for battleships being HE? Lmaoooo.... And look what both lines have turned out in?? I'm also seriously wondering if the coming DD line will be able to launch torps. So in this respect it seems highly legitemate to question if there will be planes on a possible British CV line.....

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,509 posts
6,853 battles
3 minutes ago, Azalgor said:

but they can make 10+ premiums instead to milk us fo cash in less time it would take to maky 8-9 ships for a tech tree

Well to be fair for more than half of these they just copy/paste the model of the ship, add or remove some secondaries or AA batteries, give it a new camo and call it a new ship. Look at the panasian tree

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,509 posts
6,853 battles

Stop crying.....just like people did for brit BBs and cruisers right? No major country is more important than the others, and WG can't make all tech trees at once. And even more, they can't even balance the two CV lines thay already have, we don't need a third one until they fix the existing ones