Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
T0byJug

Clan Wars

10 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,345 posts
14,949 battles

Come on Wargaming Sort this out.. Sunday was ok BUT.. Your gaming community is of the more mature persuasion.. Start time of 6pm Central European time or 5pm UK time just douse not cut it for mid week play.. We have jobs

• Cool 3

[DAVY]
Players
1,538 posts
9,018 battles
5 hours ago, T0byJug said:

Come on Wargaming Sort this out.. Sunday was ok BUT.. Your gaming community is of the more mature persuasion.. Start time of 6pm Central European time or 5pm UK time just douse not cut it for mid week play.. We have jobs

it's like they don't want us to play clan battles...

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Players
2,073 posts
9,129 battles

I agree but... do we really need this many threads about it? :Smile_hiding:

[B0TS]
Players
122 posts
12,115 battles

Erm....There are set times? What are the times for Clan battles? I've been away from home for 3 weeks and missed all the fun......still got another 2 weeks till I'm home......:Smile_hiding:

[BLITZ]
Players
2,073 posts
9,129 battles
3 minutes ago, Captain_Breeze said:

Erm....There are set times? What are the times for Clan battles? I've been away from home for 3 weeks and missed all the fun......still got another 2 weeks till I'm home......:Smile_hiding:

For you (Scotland) it should be 1700 - 2000.

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,222 posts
6,782 battles

Remember - lowest common denominator. If that's when most kids can can play, that's the time they will go for. They don't care if the people who wished to play it will be there, they care that more people are there.

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
570 posts
9,483 battles

Looks like they have changed it now. Still a bit tough for many GMT players, but I suppose most players on in the CET timezone, so fair enough.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,727 posts
7,383 battles

Oh well.... never ever will all people be happy... thats a fact. But I dont have time to play from 19:00 till 21:00, Its just too early for me. But on the other hand, I dont take CW serious ... or that important to be honest.

Sign in to follow this